Tell me something about yourself...

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Hov. H to the O-V. I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z. I guess even back then you could call me -- CEO of the R-O-C. Fresh out the frying pan into the fire, I be the music biz number one supplier. Flyer than a piece of paper bearing my name, I've got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain. That's right "Hov." Not D.O.C., but similar to the letters, "no one can do it better". I check cheddar like a food inspector. My homie Strict told me "Dude, finish your breakfast." So that's what I'm gonna do, take you back to the dude with the Lexus; fast-forward the jewels and the necklace. Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this: I shoot at you actors like movie directors. This isn't a movie dog.

1- i collect shoe laces, i have a shoe box filled with all different color shoe laces from when i but pairs of shoes and they come with extra laces

2- i have over $100 in change, hidden inside a hollowed out empty Rusto can on my desk

3- 4/20 is a very important day in my life, not because im a stonner, i dont like smoking weed, but because of other reasons

ICB IS A NAZI!?!!!

No.

that date last year. a drunk driver crashed into my moms parked car in front of a school.

my mom almost died in the car and little kids almost got hit by my moms car. See the thing is, if my mom wasnt parked there, the drunk driver would have went up on the curb and hit the whole class of little fourth graders coming out ther front door. So i some what see my mom as a hero.

/nonazi

I also went to school with that Little Wonder chick..

And that kid from Voyagers went to a high school I later attended.. He always came to school in a limo...

Same with that Little Wonder chick... Except she lived in a shitty apartment...

Oh yeah.. I interrupted a TV shoot by accident today... It was for that show 'Drive'...

dillinger is a really nice name.

I'm really bad with money. Even when I try, I still manage to fuck it all up.

I'm still hung up on that "one that got away.."

If I had the money, I'd just go to school forever.

thankyou

My dream was to stay in school forever

in two weeks i graduate with a BA in Art History

i wish i could afford grad school and doctoral type stuff

MA in Arts Management then PhD in Cultural Anthropology

that was my dream

No.

that date last year. a drunk driver crashed into my moms parked car in front of a school.

my mom almost died in the car and little kids almost got hit by my moms car. See the thing is, if my mom wasnt parked there, the drunk driver would have went up on the curb and hit the whole class of little fourth graders coming out ther front door. So i some what see my mom as a hero.

/nonazi

I support mom heros.

thankyou

My dream was to stay in school forever

in two weeks i graduate with a BA in Art History

i wish i could afford grad school and doctoral type stuff

MA in Arts Management then PhD in Cultural Anthropology

that was my dream

if you have good grades and good ref letters you can get your

phd in anth virtually free.

:)

i pick the pepperonis off the pizza and eat them first or sometimes i don't eat them at all and just set them aside. people ask me why i just don't get a cheese pizza, and basically a cheese pizza just tastes like a cheese pizza, but a pepperoni pizza minus the pepperonis is like a pepperoni pizza without the pepperonis.

i have weird ocd problems when it comes to food. i can't mix certain foods or flavors. some things in my mind just don't go together. i love mexican food 'cause it all kind of tastes the same no matter if you mix it all together. i don't like onions or mustard. if i get fast food cheeseburgers, i get them plain with nothing on them except cheese and i like to put fries inside the burger. i also like dipping fries into a vanilla shake.

1. i am extremely critical of myself and im either extra cocky or really quiet around people i dont know...

2. when i find something that i like i obsess over it until i have squeezed every last drop of pleasure out of it and then leave it alone... (for example: a song or a food)... i also get sick of employment situations after about 1 or 2 years and every time i get a new job i like it more than i should simply because its not my old job....

3. i either hate someone (this is usually the case), or id take a bullet for someone.. no in between...

4. i manage to get pretty good at almost anything i try, but i dont really think im great at anything (see #2)...

5. i can rationalize anything on the spot and make you believe it regardless of how true it is....

6. i fell insanely in love with wifey the minute i saw her 10 years ago even though at the time there was no chance of us being together and then after not seeing each other for about 5 years we miraculously bumped into each other and weve been together ever since.... (theres more to the story but i dont feel like typing it and you prolly dont feel like reading it)....

7. im a fucking pack rat.... i keep random pieces of cardboard/wood/glass that i find because i am one day going to paint on them.... one day..... i have a lot more unfinished drawings/paintings/psd's than i do finished ones....

8. i spent way to much time typing this....

I also went to school with that Little Wonder chick..

And that kid from Voyagers went to a high school I later attended.. He always came to school in a limo...

Same with that Little Wonder chick... Except she lived in a shitty apartment...

Oh yeah.. I interrupted a TV shoot by accident today... It was for that show 'Drive'...

You mean Small Wonder? Was she a slut?

About me. I enjoy fucking big white girls and I live in muh gramma house.