iguana racing bucket tyrade, stop and play bongos

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ignorant racist bullshit is tired, so stop or get banned.

so by your 'logic' it's ok for someone who claims to not be racist, to say 'nigger', because there are a lot of racist people who don't say it openly?

seriously?!

who draws the line? i do. this isn't open for debate, nor is it rocket science. this is 'our' site, and these are our rules. people can have a good time and joke without resorting to pathetic shock value one liners. if they cant, then they don't belong here.

i have ALWAYS spoken up when i think things go from good natured to hatefull, no matter who it was talking about. if someone wanted to search my 800 million posts, they would find this time and time again.

ok see how easy it was when you came at me undickish in PM...

anyhow here is how i see it...i understand that the word "nigger" has such a long and deep rooted history intertwined with hate and anger but for me its just a word, im desensitized because i say it with out any meaning or hate and i say it in a light of humor. i mean some of the best comedians, white and black alike base whole routines on racism. so because of my skin color i cant talk shit on blacks or stereotype(with out using the N word). i say no, i make fun of anything from a peice of shit white meth head to a retarded baby drooling on itself.

i say it around my black friend but i understand its because they have an understanding and this is not so much my group of friends but im down to bring a chuckle. and if you look back i just use words that some may deem inappropriate and never spit racist propaganda.

the other thing is this... ALOT of people are racist and truly hate people because of skin color BUT keep it inside or to a very close circle of friends. i think this is way worse then someone who is not racist saying the word "nigger" because of the fact that the others really do hate races. so when the word does slip out its real and they mean it, either that or they think it constantly and just keep it inside.

the other thing that i have noticed is that SOME not all black people have a chip on their shoulder and have something to prove when in fact i personally think they are not really the most hated race. they are just super anilitical. when speaking to black friends, white friends who are nice(unlike me) and general public it seems all these people talk trash or hate on the same group of other people. bringing to the table what i first intended to above. where do you draw the line on what people can say you know. weather it be gooks, jew, spic, its all bad if said from a bad place. but i mean i get it too, you are the mods and you run the place. so if you deem its ok to say jew or diss every bitch that aint a 10 but you cant say moolie. it depends on what offends you and what makes you uncomfortable. but just try to see it from maybe those few that had relatives in the holocaust. what makes them less important then a mod thats black and is not into humor at the expense to his or her race you know. and we all know how much pride Porto Ricans have so watch that spic shit too.

AGAIN, im NOT pointing fingers just seeing if there can be an interesting debate or if anyone has anything to say about anything...

i enjoy racial humor; i'm far from being pc, but i think the point is, it becomes obvious when someone's not just trying to be funny and crosses the line into outward, unabashed, flagrant, genuine racism. and highsociety crossed that line day after day. calling certain white women (and men) "nigger lovers," constantly laughing about lynching and slavery, referring to blacks as monkeys, and personally referring to certain 12oz members as "moolies" and "niggers" consistently, with no punchline whatsoever.

i heard an italian call an asian guy 'nigga' at the bus stop the other day. it was wierd

I witnessed a white kid call another white kid "whitie". Both were drunk 19 year old wiggers, and dead serious about pounding another's faces in.

That shit caught me seriously off guard, I had to run away in panic not only to laugh in disbelief, but to escape their rhetorics... I would've cried or passed out after the next "insult".

Shit seriously beats me... Have they somehow become "black" for each other, after certain amount of exposure to post-1997 gangsta rap music???!?!??

fuck!

i have every intention of defacining someones property this evening, plus im ignant than a mothafucka.... oh.... and this be teh internets........... seeks, im with you..... wait....

mero's black?

damn, I'm glad to see it finally went ''there'' . I got tired of all the Psuedo aryan posturing and beating arond the bush. I'm glad one you white boys manned up and just brought it. Also props to Seeking for having half a brain on a site full of poseurs and toys.

we're all racist one way or another, sometimes we don't realize how we're racist, but thats just how i see it, my view on the world is already pretty fucked so eh.

i think everyone is prejudice to varying degrees, but not racist.

Originally Posted by SEANCONNERY (View Original Post)

we're all racist one way or another, sometimes we don't realize how we're racist, but thats just how i see it, my view on the world is already pretty fucked so eh.

i think everyone is prejudice to varying degrees, but not racist.

yea i think prejudice is the better word to use