Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

iguana racing bucket tyrade, stop and play bongos

somehow 'nigger' is apparently the cool new word for 2007.

awesome. i agree, it's hillarious. i think people should say it more...out in the streets, loudly.

on here though, where common sense and decency are passed down by dictators such as myself, shit is fucking played out and wont be tolerated.

highsociety got banned tonight cause i was sick of his corny ass psudo racist bullshit. i wont hesitate to delte/ban/condemn anyone else who thinks its funny and/or shocking to say some outlandish shit.

Re: ignorant racist bullshit is tired, so stop or get banned.

so highSociety and ihateu are getting banned?

i agree he went too far with that racist shit day after day after day. i don't think it was "pseudo" though. he's a legitimate racist.

i slipp up and say it alot but its hard since i hear it everyday.

i shoulda stayed out of the NY public school system hahahaha

Will I still be allowed to say "Fuck Jews"?

Yo for real I'm getting banned and I wont even mean too.

This is one thing I will never get banned for.

i just saw Dead Prez... I hate them. That hiphop song is ok, though.

you hate them? you should be smacked, or at least grabbed by the arm firmly and have a finger pointed at you while you receive a stern lecture.

he's not using it as a racial slur. popgunwar/highsociety goes on and on about "niggers" and "coons", monkeys, lynching, slaves, and on and on.

But when I referred to the suspected pedophile as a 'nig' in that one thread it was intended as comedy, then HS went off the deep end with all kind of remarks, which I could understand them being deleted.

Will PGW ever see the light of day in here again though?

so, we have to lay off all races? or just blacks?

good thing

you take off that ER and the whole world is a safe place again...

i hate parts of all races and im not scared to say it so fools bug...im not a racist BUT i think all that shit is funny as hell, but when its overboard just to be shocking i think its lame. everything is good in moderation...

its just funny how fools i have seen totally pop shit on blacks or slants wanna try holier then thou cuz shit got out of hand a bit...i mean if you wanna get on members gettting on blacks then ban ALL anything that is in reference to fat people, asians, jews, people with acne etc etc. its all rude and desecrating in the end...its real hard to NOT be a hypocrite isnt it...

and dont give me that bullshit like IM the one, whoever dropped my name above, cuz i can name a few members on here that are way worse... im just a good scapegoat cuz i have a few fans on here

you're all fucking retarded.

i think ive proved well enough that i have a sense of humor.

make innarpriate jokes, say what you'd like, but do it with an aire of good nature and comedy.

the problem arizes when you're only intention is to shock people, or say things that can be taken as absolutely nothing but racist.

Well, I can see where the line is drawn, and I agree HS crossed it, but he should be allowed back in time.

Maybe if he gets let back he can do a Kramer-like apology??

ihateu,

the idea that you're some voice of the downtrodden people, rising up despite constant opposition is fucking tired. no one gives a shit about you. i know you love fancying yourself as someone who 'keeps it real' and 'speaks your mind' despite popular oppinion, but seriously...look at yourself. you cant leave your house cause you're so fucking socially retarded, but you've got the balls to take stands on the internet, against 14 year old toys and 'moderators'? wow, you are indeed the ben hur of the e-world dude. bug up yourself some more.

i dont give a shit if you think its hypocritical to ban the use of 'er' and ignore the use of 'a'. i cant stop white people from thinking they're black, but i can stop them from talking like racist pieces of shit on a private site. if you fnd those peramaters too difficult to function in, you're welcome to step out your front door and show the world how tuff you are with your real talk.

wow im impressed...you can be my buddy in PM and welcome me back after my hiatus but you wanna take a poke now? first off when the fuck do i NOT leave my house??? hell, i wont be in it for the next 3 weeks. do you think for a second i dont put myself out there? my social retardness comes from anxiety and hating dirty shit...and you say IM THE ONE WITH THE EGO...shit dude your hat size has FAR surpassed mine my man...

i was not taking a stand against you NOR was i sticking up for HS in anyway i was trying to create a discussion and debate on JUST WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE. i think he went over too, hell i never even met the kid so dont get it twisted. i know you two have your little beef but dont drag me into it and pop off at me. you have been civil to me and im far to old to carry some 5yr old e beef with you but let me make one thing certain and you can ask dibbs, if you wanna see me or carry this on let me know and ill make sure im out my house when your around...im really surprised you did not just PM me as in the past and you wanted to try to slam me publicly like YOUR the voice for the 12oz sympathizers and civil movement...

but i mean you did have dreads so i guess your down for the cause...

i think my bad rep or the fact that YOU think i have half the ego you do clouds the shit i say as being a dick or actually being directed at YOU...

If I go a month without seeing a black person rob/stab/shoot someone I might stop being racially aware of my surroundings and the people in them.

Other than that, I never use that word.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I blame this thread on the jews

and lizard aliens.

you're the one who said you dont leave your house, im not doing investigative journalism here, im taking you at your word.

i welcomed you back, because in the past you were (generally) a voice of intelligent opposition. i never considered us to have 'beef'. infact, agreed more than we ever disagreed, you just seemed hesitant to accept that someone hated much more than yourself, could hold the same oppinions as you. lately though, all i see from you is unecessary racist bullshit in every post. maybe you think its funny to call people 'moolys' but i dont and unfortunately, i'm in charge.

i never named you personally (not even in my post aimed directly to you), you jumped up to take the blame. apparently you wanted a public event, so i gave one to you. consider it another example of the man trying to oppress you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now