Can you belive it was 12oz years ago?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crackman

doing: my pop had just died... i boosted, wrote on stuff and didnt like people too much.... flash forward 12 years... now i have a job and can buy stuff i want... and i boost, write on stuff and dont like people too much.

oh and i did listen to NIN but not exclusively... more hxc and real metal... although i always did like skinny puppy

• Like 1

Damn, those Transworld covers Celt linked take me back... I can remember reading every one of those.

I had an article published in SLAP that year, too.

Yeah it made me dig through boxes to find 3 of them . :lol:

SLAP..ah the goodness . :cool:

Shit, I fucking love that album, and I did 12 years ago, too. But I doodled "Wu-Tang" on the school walls, not "NIN".

Weapon XXX

living: parent's/streets

being: an acid head, smoking the chron, doing scratch tags anywhere I could, except school because I hardly went. And making a decent living for a teenager off crime.

schnitzel

Age 20

living in a garage

failing university going to raves

are you sure this twelve years old I'm sure this album was on a 1994 tip because a guy in my art class bored the hell out of us talking about this album non stop for weeks

I remember that shit being 94 too. Not that I was into the shit, I just remember the year by the girl I was fucking with back then her freinds were into them. And the "I wanna fuck you like an animal" song being on MTV and the radio all the time.

I was 17

I did drugs (all of them)

went to a lot of shows/raves

Dropped out of school

Made pizza at Lil Ceasers

fucked bitches

got a playstation

did more drugs

This sounds like pretty much everybody I knew back then. Minus the playstation. Wasn't it still Nintendo back then? I was the mortal combat king of my block!

Bob Murphy:frum up above---------- Age: 12----------------------Doing: Frequenting in and out of Hospitals in New York while my Mother and Father simaltaneously both had cancer. Meanwhile coping and being the Class Clown in my school having fun and macking the hot girls.-----------------------listening to: Classic Rock, some Hip Hop.--------------------Living at: parents house.--------------Wearing: Ski goggles a- la Gza in the Shadowboxing video.

working for 5.75 an hour, living with 7 dudes, racking paint every day, painting every day, drinking St Ides and Early Times, listening to Black Flag, Mingus and watching The Box, playing basketball, thinking about the ex girl when I should've been care free fucking the plentiful young beezies around the way, playing Tekken 2 with the homies, drawing, drawing, drawing...