One thing you have have always wanted to do in your life..

Mauler5150

I got this idea from a response I posted in the jailbait thread.

Well anyway, the topic of this thread is the title. What is one thing in your life (can be anything) that you have always wanted to do?

Mine is the belief that if I am with a woman who smokes (I can't stand the habit personally) that I will be able to break her of this habit for good. I think this stems from me harping on to my mother who smokes about quitting everytime I see her.

But what are the things you out there in Ch 0 land want to do??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are lucky then Sneak.

I also thought about this as I have pretty much done everything I have ever wanted to do, except the above idea.

And even if you do get to do lots of hot girls at the same time, you will come to the conclusion you only have one dick at the end of the day. Trust me on that one.

get as many degrees as possible and make a positive contribution to society.

/no mother theresa

*edit:

still workin' on it.

yeah well. school isn't for everyone. i'll probably get my BA someday. i'm about halfway there credits wise.

oh no i do them, im just fucking scared out of my mind while in the process. and then after i get down i realize how retarded i was because i had this stable area to stand on -- and then i look up and notice i forgot to do this or that and i usually just leave it how it is because i dont want to be up there again.

oh no i do them, im just fucking scared out of my mind while in the process. and then after i get down i realize how retarded i was because i had this stable area to stand on -- and then i look up and notice i forgot to do this or that and i usually just leave it how it is because i dont want to be up there again.

So the addiction of getting up super cedes the phobia?? Damn!!!