UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i agree kendall sucks fucking dick. get that shit outta here.

and y'all niggaz is tripin, james toneys gonna knock the fuck outta randy. randys gonna try to gNp him? haha yeah right that old ass fart cant hurt toney with punches. if randy trys to "dirty box" aka wall n stall he's gonna get the uppercut, fart cobb webs, then have re run dreams of when him and chuck liddel were the dudes.

My moneys on James Lights out toney. i hope he ends randys career so i aint gotta see that old ass bitch's ugly ass style anymore, nomore boring randy fights.

you guys ready for bj penn to make a mess of that lil nigga frankie?

hey what did i say??? choke out half way through the first round???

god damn it you owe me money faggot.

Just got back from the fights...good times,my first one since it was the first one in mass. Yea the undercard were better I think. Joe lauzon (local guy for me) killed it, He can use a good win coming off his last fight. Nate diaz was fun to watch as much as I dont want to like him, but I do for some reason. That dudes eye looked real crazy in real life. Kenflo was a big let down for a local crowd. I thought he did good but definatly not enough. I was rooting for toney being a boxer, but it turn out just as everyone thought. I did want couture to throw with him for a few but he knew better and went for the business. Bj really wasn't doing bad on his stand up,a few take downs and they would of been a little closer but over all edgar looked better. I kept waiting for penn to wake up and be more aggressive but it didnt happen till late in the last round...

the fan expo was really fun tooo

There wasn't to many leg kicks at all, I noticed that with the exception of edgars that end up being a leg sweep and looking alot worse than it was. I thought marcus should of leg kicked diaz alot more too, it was wide open and it might kept diaz a little more out of reach

UFC Fight Night 22

Middleweight bout: Nate Marquardt vs. Rousimar Palhares

Lightweight bout: Efrain Escudero vs. Charles Oliveira

Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau

Lightweight bout: Ross Pearson vs. Cole Miller

Preliminary card

Light Heavyweight bout: Jared Hamman vs. Kyle Kingsbury

Middleweight bout: Tomasz Drwal vs. Dave Branch

Middleweight bout: Rich Attonito vs. Rafael Nata

Welterweight bout: Anthony Waldburger vs. David Mitchell

Welterweight bout: Brian Foster vs. Forrest Petz

Discuss.

"Tell Vitor Belfort let’s make it happen. I like that because he ain’t no scared little b*tch. He wants to come to my world and I’m more than willing to welcome him into my world."

IBF Heavyweight Champion, James Toney, talks to fighthype.com in response the the Vitor Belfort comments he made on twitter a few days ago. In Vitor's original challenge he plead with UFC president Dana White to set up a 6 round boxing match between him and Toney so that Vitor could prove to the world that the UFC elite will not only beat Toney in MMA, but in his own sport as well. Will Dana ever permit such a thing? I highly doubt it, but the prospect is interesting at least. Even though Toney is the more decorated boxer, I have seen Vitor's speed and power first hand and still give him the edge over Toney if this fantasy was ever to become a reality.