UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The fuck does winning the next round by a triangle have to do with the fact that he got dropped early in the first round and took 100 punches to the face without having any response? he was barely keeping his hands up.

That's a tko stoppage. He got his breath back and was able to boringly lay on top of carwin for yet another unexciting win. Great.

wow. watched it a 2nd time on wolrdstar, he pummeled him with 110 punches and elboes and the ref let it go. thats wack. any othe rfight it woulda been called at like the 30th str8 blow to the face.

Didn't see the fight so im just goin to say brock needs alotta work on his stand up up but if that big son of a bitch gets you down yer done..I like how carwin was sayin brock only lifts is fists right above yer face and then tries to drop them.not enough behind them to hurt him.well shut the fuck up carwin you lost...haha nah ilike carwin too but nobody goes undefeated...ever

hella brock haters hella mad!

fight went just like it should have, maybe not the triangle choke, but the result.

carwin obviously has the better stand up. no cardio, cant finish brock.

brock took maybe 15 CLEAN shots. obviously wasnt hurt too bad, he was trying to regain his composure and not panic or give up like mir.

survived until carwin left him an opening, and immediately stood up and controlled carwin on the fence.

second round brock knew he had it in the bag. carwin didnt want none in the 2nd.

we saw how that Div 1 vs Div 2 matchup ended up. easy ass takedown.

brock on top is dangerous. he's much stronger than carwin.

for anyone to say brock was finished and they didnt stop when they should have, youre obviously hella mad that brock beat your hero. he was intelligently defending himself. he won. get over it. its not controversial to anyone but brock haters.

for anyone to say brock was finished and they didnt stop when they should have, youre obviously hella mad that brock beat your hero. he was intelligently defending himself.

I don't think you saw the same fight, and I'm not a fan of either.

Heavyweights, title fight, the ref let it go on a bit longer than many other times when we've seen a fight stopped under the same circumstances.

Herb dean should've been the ref for the title fight. Best ref ever, dude knows what hes doing.

The ref got scared cause when Mario Yamasaki stopped the fight when Frank Mir had Brock in a submission, Brock threw a fit and was on uMad mode until the boring rematch came around.

Brock wasnt too cocky after the Carwin fight though, there was something about him even at the post-fight interviews, dude seemed real humble now. I guess his injury gave him a harsh reality check. Brock is improving, but still... Carwin is DAT N166A.

Actually Lesnar made some comment about being humble or modest followed immediately by a comment to the opposite, lol. It's hard to tell if it's really him or an act, as they said before the fight, he likes to play the role of the heel just like his WWE days.

hes an oversized wrestler. his stand up and hands suck. he leans on every opponent to win. I saw it happening b4 the fight even happened, and he'll do it next time too against Cain. Hes a one trick Pony.

he was SHOOOOOOOOK when carwin put fire on him, the oversized caveman ran like a bitch and curled up in a ball. I love how people call that "Strategy"

hella brock haters hella mad!

fight went just like it should have, maybe not the triangle choke, but the result.

carwin obviously has the better stand up. no cardio, cant finish brock.

brock took maybe 15 CLEAN shots. obviously wasnt hurt too bad, he was trying to regain his composure and not panic or give up like mir.

survived until carwin left him an opening, and immediately stood up and controlled carwin on the fence.

second round brock knew he had it in the bag. carwin didnt want none in the 2nd.

we saw how that Div 1 vs Div 2 matchup ended up. easy ass takedown.

brock on top is dangerous. he's much stronger than carwin.

for anyone to say brock was finished and they didnt stop when they should have, youre obviously hella mad that brock beat your hero. he was intelligently defending himself. he won. get over it. its not controversial to anyone but brock haters.

this minus the bottom quote, i think people get all hyped up when a fighter as never lost ..... its a dangerous sport where one tiny mistake can cost you a win

hes an oversized wrestler. his stand up and hands suck. he leans on every opponent to win. I saw it happening b4 the fight even happened, and he'll do it next time too against Cain. Hes a one trick Pony.

he was SHOOOOOOOOK when carwin put fire on him, the oversized caveman ran like a bitch and curled up in a ball. I love how people call that "Strategy"

he didnt want any part of that shit. i hinestly think cain can put him away i thought carwin could but man i guess never being out of the first round played a big part in dudes game. cain has the cardio and has some technical standup. he also comes from a wrestling background . well see how this goes but everyone now knows brock cant stand with anyone