THE INTERNET IS MAKIN NIGGAS MAD STUPID.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the Yankees were getting smashed on, right?

LOLLL NAHHHHH NIGGAS WAS DOWN BY 9 RUNS!! THEN CAME BACK AND MY NIGGA JOPO HIT THE WALKOFF HOMERUN IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH SHIT WAS MAYHEM IN THE STREETS. BTW IM NOT MAD AT ABBREVIATIONS AND THE BASIC "LOL" TYPE SHIT...WHEN ITS ON THE INTERNET. KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE INTERNET B OR IMA BE FORCED TO TEAR MY GIRL IN HALF AND SHOOT TIKI BARBER IN THE FACIAL.

ironic, was this thread inspiried by last nights news? there was a segment on how AIM and TEXT shorthand is making kids english fucked up...

NAH IT WAS INSPIRED BY THIS SHORTY THATS FUCKING GORGEOUS BUT TYPES LIKE A FUCKING MORON SO MUCH THAT IT MAKES MY DICK SOFT. SHORTY MYSPACE IS ILLEGIBLE...AND NO YOU NIGGAS AINT GETTIN NO LINK SO USE YA IMAGINATION!!!! :p

I absolutely cannot stand people that talk this way.

I mean:

"wTf iM hUnGrY sO lIkE iDk u wAnA gO 2 tEh StO 4 sOmE fOoOoOodz oR sUmThIn lol"

the shear amount of times it takes you to hit shift before each word alone kills me. and things like 2 replacing 'to' and 4 replacing 'four', what's the difference in two or three keystrokes? are you really that fucking lazy that you can't hit two more keys, but can justify hitting the shift key every second letter?

fucking idiots.

this thread is hilarious....

myspace is kill or be killed....niggas b3tt3r t^lk th^t $hit or g3t r0flc0pterd 0n!!!!!!!!!!

seriously i was thinking all day how sick that "word" is......c'mon roflcopter? who thought of that?? i just wanted to use it in a sentence so bad ...my b....im outta here

and roflobster!!!

I absolutely cannot stand people that talk this way.

I mean:

"wTf iM hUnGrY sO lIkE iDk u wAnA gO 2 tEh StO 4 sOmE fOoOoOodz oR sUmThIn lol"

the shear amount of times it takes you to hit shift before each word alone kills me. and things like 2 replacing 'to' and 4 replacing 'four', what's the difference in two or three keystrokes? are you really that fucking lazy that you can't hit two more keys, but can justify hitting the shift key every second letter?

fucking idiots.

All of those things, I hate.

Also, on the text messaging tip, I use proper english when texting. Mostly because I hate the shorthand so much.

There is an exception of course: if I have a message that is too long by a few characters and is going to get split into two messages, then I'll go back through it and look at getting rid of a couple letters.

-fuse.

I was working at a public schol in East New York last week, and kids' papers were out of control... there was one dude who had handed in a test, and all of his "s"s were dollar signs. Keep in mind, this is a handwritten test. Then there was a paper some girl had written about black history month, and it literally started "Okay all you people, it is black history month and everyone want to write about Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, but not me."

THIS WAS GONNA BE A THREAD ABOUT NEW SCHOOL MERENGUE NIGGAS LIKE OMEGA & MAMBO VIOLENTO, MORENO NEGRON, JULIAN, AMARFIS, ETC...BUT IM PRETTY SURE NOBODY WOULD KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN ABOUT...SO I DECIDED THAT I WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW THE INTERNET AND AIM AND CHATTING AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT IS MAKIN NIGGAS AND BITCHES DUMB AS FUCK. THIS CHICK I FUCK WITH THATS A TEACHER CAME THROUGH LAST NITE AND WAS SHOWING ME SOME SHIT HER STUDENTS WROTE AND I WAS LIKE "DID THIS NIGGA REALLY WRITE "LOL" ON A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT?!" pLu$ u g0t b!TcH3zZz tYp!Nq L!Ke dISzZz...SHIT IS GETTING OUTTA HAND B. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL "EBONICS" WAS THE "PROBLEM" NOW NIGGAS ARE MIXING THAT SHIT WITH STUPID INTERNET SLANG SO WHEN YOU ASK A STUDENT TO WRITE ABOUT THEY SIBLINGS THEY WRITE SOME SHIT LIKE "I WUZ IN DA ROOM WEN MY MOM GAVE BIRF TO MY SISTA AND I WUZ LIKE OMG YO! DAT BABY LOOK JUST LIKE ME WTF?!" MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME "YOU GOTTA LEARN HOW TO SOUND LIKE A WHITE GUY, OR YOU'RE FUCKED." AND ITS TRUE CUZ MY POPS IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST NIGGAS I KNOW BUT SINCE HIS ACCENT IS THICKER THAN BUFFIE THE BODY, THE NIGGA COULDNT CATCH A HIT OUT HERE SO HE BLEW IT BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND. THE BOTTOM LINE IS...GEORGE BUSH INVENTED THE INTERNET TO (FURTHER) OPPRESS US MINORITIES...:cool:

ALANTE ALANTE

when i was teaching i got several papers with LOLs( that is the first time i have typed that letter combo, since my second AIM chat [1963]) in them .... but its not the internet.

We have some dumb ass parents trying to RaZ3uP dey KidZ. Propper english is done. the end is near.

rock_chris_cp_4908228.jpg

"If a kid calls his grandma 'mama' and his mama 'Pam,' he's going to jail"

i tried to find the article but i couldn't, i think someone posted it on here actually

about the school in new zealand accepting internet slang in essays and exams as long as it

"gets the point across"..

what in the sweet jesus fuck .

so hitler invaded russia OMGWTFBBQ hes so CrAzI69