THE INTERNET IS MAKIN NIGGAS MAD STUPID.

DA KID MERO

THIS WAS GONNA BE A THREAD ABOUT NEW SCHOOL MERENGUE NIGGAS LIKE OMEGA & MAMBO VIOLENTO, MORENO NEGRON, JULIAN, AMARFIS, ETC...BUT IM PRETTY SURE NOBODY WOULD KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN ABOUT...SO I DECIDED THAT I WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW THE INTERNET AND AIM AND CHATTING AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT IS MAKIN NIGGAS AND BITCHES DUMB AS FUCK. THIS CHICK I FUCK WITH THATS A TEACHER CAME THROUGH LAST NITE AND WAS SHOWING ME SOME SHIT HER STUDENTS WROTE AND I WAS LIKE "DID THIS NIGGA REALLY WRITE "LOL" ON A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT?!" pLu$ u g0t b!TcH3zZz tYp!Nq L!Ke dISzZz...SHIT IS GETTING OUTTA HAND B. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL "EBONICS" WAS THE "PROBLEM" NOW NIGGAS ARE MIXING THAT SHIT WITH STUPID INTERNET SLANG SO WHEN YOU ASK A STUDENT TO WRITE ABOUT THEY SIBLINGS THEY WRITE SOME SHIT LIKE "I WUZ IN DA ROOM WEN MY MOM GAVE BIRF TO MY SISTA AND I WUZ LIKE OMG YO! DAT BABY LOOK JUST LIKE ME WTF?!" MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME "YOU GOTTA LEARN HOW TO SOUND LIKE A WHITE GUY, OR YOU'RE FUCKED." AND ITS TRUE CUZ MY POPS IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST NIGGAS I KNOW BUT SINCE HIS ACCENT IS THICKER THAN BUFFIE THE BODY, THE NIGGA COULDNT CATCH A HIT OUT HERE SO HE BLEW IT BACK TO THE MOTHERLAND. THE BOTTOM LINE IS...GEORGE BUSH INVENTED THE INTERNET TO (FURTHER) OPPRESS US MINORITIES...:cool:

ALANTE ALANTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once heard the quote "The internet is todays' modern poison for the graff scene" however, it's also like said, poison to the youths' use of language. I hate it most since lately, i have been seeing stickers around with online-lingo. "ArM3K 0n3$t3R T1KrEw" things like that make me quite disappointed.

(i too try to sound like a white man despite my skin tone)

Yay for minorities.

It also kills a lot of people's social skills.

They're better in chat rooms than in a real life-chat.

soon your going to have cafe's with laptops all in a circle where people hook into chat room and everyone just types...the places would be silent except for sporatic laughter and people who have to say everything they type

Merengue has died BIG time in PR because of reggeatón. And also because everyone who plays merengue in PR fucking sucks. I haven't heard absolutely anyone new coming out, but I'm guessing there's plenty in DR and NY, right?

OH YEAH ALL DAY THAT SHIT IS POPPING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, MERENGUE DYING IN DR IS LIKE SALSA DYING IN PR, THAT SHIT'LL NEVER HAPPEN.. EVEN THOUGH NIGGAS ARE FUCKING WITH BACHATA BIGTIME NOWADAYS BUT I DONT REALLY FEEL THAT SHIT TOO MUCH. I SAW AMARFIS LIVE NOT TOO LONG AGO NIGGA RIPPED IT UP. YOUTUBE THOSE DUDES I MENTIONED UP THERE, I THINK YOU'LL BE FEELING IT.

BEST FILL UP THE GAS TANK CAUSE SHITS COMIN!!!!!

I really hate those people who talk when they type though... I just want to run up and go ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!?

i have a co-worker who is the same but not , what i mean is whatever he says, he writes down. for no reason. we'll be talking, and i notice his hand scribbling in his notepad (since one of my jobs is in a silkscreening joint, i'm thinking he's writting notes to himself like *remember to flash 2nd prints on outgoing shirts due tommorrow* or some shit....then the convo ends, he leaves, i look at the notepad. and...wow, this fucking cluck-o just wrote down our whole conversation. at first i was weirded out, then paranoid. now i avoid him at ALL costs while on the clock.