NUDIST COLONIES

John Basegow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Theres one near my house. When we were kids we would bike around and one day we happened to find this place. Its sorrounded by some ghetto ass fence(sheet metal sorrounding a cluster of houses,really jerry rigged type shit). It had a speaker by the gate and i guess you would have to press some button to confirm you were a residence. My buddy would bike up to the gate and press the button. The person on the other side of the line would respond. My friend would try and order a big mac and some frys. Hilarity ensued.

One time the gate was open and there were like 3 old dudes standing around a horse.

And then it stopped being funny and we never went back.

anyone who lives/lived in pdx knows of sauvies island. this dude jim spaggs used to video-tape his trips to the nudist beach and air them on public access.

I was there once about 8 or 9 years ago and mistakenly walked a bit too far down the beach. Just past that old boat or whatever is beached there. I witnessed about 6 young naked dudes chasing each other and squeeling all girly and smacking each others asses with tree branches. It was theeee gayest thing I've ever seen and hope to god I never encounter anything like that again. And no, I didn't join them.:nope:

I was there once about 8 or 9 years ago and mistakenly walked a bit too far down the beach. Just past that old boat or whatever is beached there. I witnessed about 6 young naked dudes chasing each other and squeeling all girly and smacking each others asses with tree branches. It was theeee gayest thing I've ever seen and hope to god I never encounter anything like that again. And no, I didn't join them.:nope:

Did you join them?

The nude beach in my area is connected to the regular beach. One time we walked a bit far and we saw the nudists. There was one super super buff dude with the most bleached blonde hair ive ever seen, he was literally doing these poses.

There was a fat hairy white guy and his equally fat hairy wife who was doing stretches with hairy arm pits. We immediately turned around when she started doing bend over stretches and revealed her hair ass crack.

Damn I have been to one that is a nudist colony by day, swinger party by night. (The nudists were separate from the swingers apparently)

My ex forced me to go as she wanted to watch some other people have sex. I was stupid enough to turn down $5K someone offered me to sleep with her. I should have let them.

It was eye opening.

My friend has also attended there on his own a couple of times and his stories of Gangbang night there made me laugh. I also saw pics online of a Penthouse pet from my state there giving random people blowjobs and shit. It is mad hectic.

anyone who lives/lived in pdx knows of sauvies island. this dude jim spaggs used to video-tape his trips to the nudist beach and air them on public access.

I remember that. That guy was fucking weird. And there was small children in his public access shit, all nude and pre-pubescent. I didn't realize that was Sauvie's Island though, I just thought it was some random nudist-hippie footage from the 80's or something, it definitely looked like some super 8 film.