DIRTY LAUNDRY.....

heavyLox

man.... the laundry spot sucks. I go to this small spot owned by this crazy Taiwanes dude. He's always rocking sport coats and hi-waters. The ladies that he has working there are always lighting temple insense and replacing the oranges in front, for lack of a better word, their idols. Shit is weird. Also the owner chain smokes, and I always wind up washing my shit when they are having lunch. Which usually consists of fish and black beans, and a can or 2 of pringles. But that place beats the hell out of going to the Russian spot. That dude is like ex-KGB and looks like he wants to kill you when you ask him to change dollars to quarters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hated doing laundry when we lived in the city. we had a laundry facility in the basement and half the time it was broken or would eat up the quarters. one time we even found maggots in the washer. we blame the gutter punk kids for that one because they were before us.

now since we have our own place, we own a washer and dryer big enough for comforters. its pretty awesome doing laundry at home.

I'm pretty lucky-- my spot is directly across the street, and I don't need to hang around and keep an eye on things. I actually figured out that it only costs about a dollar more to drop it off and have them do it for me, but the cost in lost socks is much higher. And I'm picky about my socks, so I usually do it myself.

The worst is when I end up with some of my girl's clothes-- I never know what can go in the dryer, or needs a cold wash, or whatever. Then she gets all bummed when I ruin her new True Religions.

MY MOM OD BLESSED ME LEAVING HER SHITS IN MY CRIB THAT WAS A SUPER GOODLOOK B FOR REAL. [i LOVE YOU MA] THE LAUNDROMAT IS FUCKIN BORING B. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE LAUNDROMAT IS BUMPING INTO YOUR DUDES DOING THEY LAUNDRY, OR THEY SHORTIES WHO WILL RELAY THE MESSAGE THAT "MERO GOT 10 ON IT WHATS POPPIN WITH THIS DUB OF PURP" WITHOUT ME HAVING TO WASTE MINUTES ON MY PRECIOUS CELLY. THE LAUNDRY SPOT BY KINGSBRIDGE NEXT TO THE DOMINICAN SPOT BE HAVING SOME BITCHES IN THERE SOMETIMES, BUT IM GOOD ON BAGGIN BITCHES DOING LAUNDRY, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE PULLS OUT THE VICKYS THAT SMELL LIKE DEAD TROUT. IM GOODIE!!!

vickys that smell like dead trout are a no go. thats the flag to retreat right there.

in the military some chicks would leave behind their panties and i'd see like discharge stains in em. then at the laundry place that's in the basement of my apartment building, i see soiled panties with discharge stains. apparently discharge stains in panties is real common.

YOU COULD FOLLOW A TRAIL OF DISCHARGE STAINED PANTIES TO MY CRIB.

fuckin gnarly. my girl has learned to develop an internal blood absorbtion mechanism that will not allow filth on the panties. if said filth is discharged, she is in violation of cleanliness code 102c19 and will be sentanced to three months of being chained up in the basement while i fuck asian chicks in front of her while punching her in the face and feeding her mescaline. then she will get it right. keep that shit clean don't make me bust out my mike tyson glove and mobile phone asian directory.

blood and discharge stains... man that gives me cold sweats. gnarly.

i go to the laundromat. fucking hate that place. i never has enough coins to use the washer and dryer without having to get change from somewhere... the place is filthy, full of old tabloid magazines, machines are frequently out of order, last time i was there i put money into the dryer and the fucker was broken.

i have never seen a hot woman at the laundromat, just old smoker ladies.

i got a good story about doing laundry in miami. i was in some laundromaut where they had big screen televisions in this dark ass room that was soundproofed with theater seats, and they had a bunch of dvd's you could choose from to watch while you waited for your laundry. i was all wasted and put on american psycho... i watched the whole movie while ladies kept walking by the soundproofed room with their kids giving me dirty looks. when the movie was over and i got my dry clothes... i realized they had television screens with sound going through the whole laundromat... so those like 3 and 4 yr old dominican kids were desensitized by me. hahaha. oops.

Doing laundry in apartment complexes laundry room is the worst. Especially when every goddamn machine is taken up all the time and people leave their shit in their for like 5 hours. Then you get angry and take it out for them, hoping they don't flip out and piss on your clothes for putting their shit on the grimy machines.

i agree, but if found some cool ghetto laundry place where there's slot machines, a bar with cheap beer, a snack bar, an arcade, cable television, and it's one of the best spots to people watch...makes the time go by quicker although i still hate doing laundry, but next time i go i'm going back there. you can even drop your laundry off and they'll do it all for you. $1 per lb. i think maybe one day i'll have to try it out, it might be worth it.