TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

being a beer snob is a hipster trait

sorry you guys have those newcastle bottles up your ass so far you cant take a light joke tho, I wasnt being serious... but then you catch feelings making me think I was actually right

but then again I heard a rumor you rock hollister. You cant tell me sitting at a bar sampling an array of weisen isnt hipster action, sorry...

its no rumor, hollister is comfy as fuck.

being a beer snob is not a hipster trait, buying beer because its expensive, imported, or had a good review is hipster.

working in fine dining for years and getting to sample beers all day long gives you an appreciation for beer. living in colorado where every other bar is a microbrewery gives you an appreciation for beer.

this is the internet, nothing's being taken that seriously.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah more like early 90s when there were post yup proto hipsters just evolving, then visited around 01/02 sumthin like that...

I also know mad people in denver in the hip hop scene who back up all the evolution of hipsterdom , as well as some kids in boulder at UC and CSU

ive been sipping gordon beirsch blonde bock...7% and it tastes smooth as fuck

also got about 20 miller lights, 10 budweisers, and 6 amstel lights (all long necks) and a couple marzens and pilsners in the fridge still

plus i got a half pound of grand daddy in my safe,,but this isnt the team pothead thread is it..

im a fine bud connoisseur, i have a little jar with a bunch of samples and baggies from weight that has moved through my hands

i just rolled a joint with 5 kinds of herbs in it....i will stay off the beer until later tonight when i will probably sip some buds or millers, im saving the blonde bocks for any angry arguments with my bitch

not really. i'm actually an asshole about beer.

newcastle is inarguably delicious.

how are wheat beers hipster? pbr is hipster. wheat beers taste good.

what should i drink, oh majesty, that isn't hipster? dogfishhead, stone, avery?

seriously. fucking gay.

PBR hipster..shut the fuck up! get the fuck off 12oz.

Umm me, not much is new, just trying to get my shit together.

Gotta help my brother get his stuff from his now-ex's place this week sometime, but I haven't really drank much lately as I am trying to conserve money for my trip.

Las thing I drank was the wine I posted a page or 2 back, and that was damn killer. So smooth it was ridiculous.

Prolly.

Ever since I moved out like a year ago I started drinking more and more frequently. When me and my girl started having problems, and ultimately broke up, like January/February-ish I started drinking more often, still like 3 or 4 times a week. Since I found out about her new man and all that drama (which I'm sure all of you remember), which was the end of May, I haven't had more than 2 days in a row sober, and maybe 10 or so total.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,300661,00.html

Australian Doctors Use Vodka Drip to Save Poisoned Tourist's Life

Australian doctors credit vodka for saving the life of an Italian tourist who had ingested a large amount of the poisonous substance ethylene glycol, found in antifreeze, which can cause renal failure and often is fatal, French news agency AAP reports.

Click here for the full story.

The 24-year-old man, believed to have been attempting to harm himself, was brought to Mackay Base Hospital in north Queensland, Australia, two months ago.

Pascal Gelperowicz, who led the man's treatment with Todd Fraser, said the man was unconscious when he arrived and was treated immediately with pharmaceutical-grade alcohol, which works as an antidote to the poison.

The hospital's alcohol supplies were soon exhausted, however, so they purchased a case of vodka to help finish the job. "We ... decided the next best way to get alcohol into the man's system was by feeding him spirits through a naso-gastric tube," Gelperowicz said.

The man was fed about three standard drinks an hour for three days while in intensive care. The patient has made a full recovery.

Mauler MD?