TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo mnaute, you mised a good fuckin time tonight!

I went undefeated in pong except for a 1 on 1 against Bizzle, thre we went to T Block and I broke some dude snose badddddddddddd, then we went to Taoc Bell and they were close d ahalf hr early so I started tlakin shit throught he spoeaker and the kid actually came outside to fight me! Hahaha, I'm gunna call tomorrow and complint o the hotline, I'm hopin for free Taco Bell for life

So the other day my mom came to visit while I was at work but when I got home she left but I get to my room and this is what she left me......

Picture019.jpg

A bottle of caz and 100 bucks. Plus she cleaned up my bathroom and cooked a buttload of steak.

Anyways I'm not a tequila drinker I think patron tastes like swill but I am now a big fan of Caz. It has the super mellow taste without the tequila aftertaste. It's delicious. I recommend Caz to the fullest extant.

I just tripped off the wobbly steps on my porch all fucked up in front of fiends and shit

I played it off like I was really fucked up and just tripped, but really im in my house noww putting my ankle brace back on

godaMN to UI was going out there to talk some shit

polished off a big ass jug of gentlemans jack last night.

and after it was finished, thats the last recolection of last night. thanks jack!

I have a bottle of this at my computer as chance may have it and I also have a bottle of Cazadores blanco. Weird that these two specific brands came up...

I bought quite a few bottles to reup the stash so of course I have a handle of Absolute, which the girl and I are mixing with muddled white grapes, basil, cucumber and a splash of Sprite. Very Martha Stewart, very fucking good...

I am currently rewatching the second season of The Wire. Anyone else follow this show in the past? I can't wait for season 5 to come around...

seriously the best show ever - they have it ondemand here too...

I just found out they were doing season 5 a few weeks ago...

I only saw season 4 on bootleg download, but it was still tight

i drank a lot of newcastle this weekend. it was, of course, delicious

also had a bunch of random hefs. they were, for the most part delicious, one was too sweet for my tastes, i can't remember the name. *blank stare*

i'll be not drinking for a while now though. atleast til friday... haha.

i drank a lot of newcastle this weekend. it was, of course, delicious

also had a bunch of random hefs. they were, for the most part delicious, one was too sweet for my tastes, i can't remember the name. *blank stare*

i'll be not drinking for a while now though. atleast til friday... haha.

no offence, but may I assume by your bar tab that you are a hipster?

Because your stomach contents reads like one

The real question is how can you label someone by something they drink? Everyone has a different palette and different tastes appeal to them. That is like saying just because dude likes to eat raw fish and cricket tacos that he isn't a human being. Stop being so judgemental about what people drink. And before you try to argue with me I'm just going to let you know that I am not going to argue.

your post is well put.

there are trends in the food/bev industry though. i worked restaurants for about 11 years, the food we would serve at times was indicative of food trends in other major cities.

beer has been affected similarly. PBR became "hipster" over the fact that pbr is a staple beer at dive joints, dive bars became the staple hang out for hipsters... and pbr shirt are easy to find at thrift stores. yes, some people really enjoy it. simple palettes from similar gene patterns in the sperm and egg? i don't know... maybe newcastle is going through the same thing, its an easy beer to drink so it would make sense.

being a beer snob is a hipster trait

sorry you guys have those newcastle bottles up your ass so far you cant take a light joke tho, I wasnt being serious... but then you catch feelings making me think I was actually right

but then again I heard a rumor you rock hollister. You cant tell me sitting at a bar sampling an array of weisen isnt hipster action, sorry...

The real question is how can you label someone by something they drink? Everyone has a different palette and different tastes appeal to them. That is like saying just because dude likes to eat raw fish and cricket tacos that he isn't a human being. Stop being so judgemental about what people drink. And before you try to argue with me I'm just going to let you know that I am not going to argue.

Im not going to argue with you because you need to grow a sense of humor before I adress you again.