The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. And the one thing they don't have at this location is pride in their work.

McD's meat in Australia is different to over there, they use Aussie beef etc.

Cannot complain except for size.

You guys would probably consider a Big Mac over here a kids meal.

They use some pretty small patties for everything over here, unless you're getting a quarter pounder.

There's a place called Duchess in Connecticut. Its a fastfood jawn thats made "fresh" when you order. Bacon, ham, or sausage sandwiches two for $3.33 all day. Also got the best nuggets, hotdogs, and grilled cheeses. Actually, everything is good there but some things are a little pricier if your comparing prices to places like mcd's and wendy's but definitely way better quality. I always get their new england clam chowder or chicken orzo if they got it.

the%252520duchess%2525201.jpg

Ordered some burgers online from Jakes Wayback Burgers. Picked them up on my way to work. Online ordering is convenient as fuck.

bSw0sBTl.jpg?1

Burger on the left is a standard double bacon cheeseburger and the one on the right is a double philly burger. It has fried onions and sauteed mushrooms.

Anyone else eat from here? On the website it looks like they have plenty of locations in a lot of states. I would compare the food to five guys burgers but I'll give five guys the overall better quality grade. Still not bad. A little pricey (I got 2 double bacon cheeseburgers and a bacon cheese dog for $18) but I was satisfied with my purchase. Cheese dog not pictured because I ate it before thinking of snapping a pic

Yeaah. Have one of those in town. Been there for years. Might've mentioned wanting to try it on here at some point. Maybe over last summer. It's real low key. Looked it up and found out that it's a nation wide franchise.

But yeah it's another place I said I'd try but never got around to.

I really need to stop bullshittin and try sonics 5 guys and jakes.