The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jakes wayback burgers looks good

lol at that poster.. presentation is not THAT big of a deal & id still eat a crumply burger any day.. though they always photoshop the shit out of plastic burgers or whatever to make them look good in ads, theres nothing wrong with someone putting a bit of pride into their shit & trying to make it look a little nicer (even if its mcdicks or bk), know what i mean?

idk

I still laugh when people complain that their burger doesn't look like the one in the picture on the menu board. You're eating at a fast food outlet that needs pictures to explain things to their customer base and staff alike, and you're looking for WHAT EXACTLY?

They did table service at the Maccas in a town not toooo far away, but they got busted down by the higher ups for not toeing the line and had to stop doing it.

Kind of a shame, lots of young families in that town, and you could tell they were loving table service.

PROPS for not complaining about the burgers appearance

edit: sadly i must spread rep

To be fair, I didn't mention the appearance because I ordered it, then it sat for about 20 mins at the restaurant and then I took it to work 30 mins later. So it had been shifting around the paper bag for about an hour. By the time I got to work the food was cold because it was freezing outside. I've had their burgers that weren't to go and they look much more presentable.

Either way it's a fast food place and nobody eats fast food for their presentation...

wawa is a mid atlantic thing - like a 7-11 but with made-to-order food (including breakfasts that are actually bangin) and a lot of other goods.

800px-Wawa_Market.jpg

it's like a sheetz if you've ever seen one of those at a gas station... the jury is still out on sheetz vs. wawa for me.

motherfuckers are serious about coffee

coffee-wawa.jpg

CaliG, was saying the other day when looking at the first page in here, it's like we're the same person fast food and taste in women wise anyway.

brotha from anotha motha.

as for favorite fast food coffee, ive been stuck on the mcdonalds caramel latte.

matter of fact, when i got off of work last night i stopped at mickey d's and went in to order one...behind me in line was some ghetto ass fool asking the girl behind the counter "ay, how come them burgers never look like they do in them pictures"...i lol'd

• Like 1