The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subway is on some bullshit over here. I was part of the petition group against them coming to one of the towns nearby, they got into one about 40 minutes from here. I like the fact that it gives the young people somewhere to work, because I believe in working from 14/15 - but outside of that, they don't use local produce, hell, they don't even use Australian ingredients! Even McDonalds uses Australian beef!

Anyway.

Do you have Nando's or O'Porto over there? Portuguese chicken is quite tasty.

subway is like gambling, you get some kid who cant make a sandwich or you get a dank one. Reminds me of taco bell also. sometimes the burrito is huge and well distributed while other times they are tiny with sour cream in one corner and beans in the other corner

Yeah that place seems official.

Pros, is the other place sortof like health food? Noticed there were no beef burgers on the menu. Brekkie menu looks good tho.

subway is like gambling, you get some kid who cant make a sandwich or you get a dank one. Reminds me of taco bell also. sometimes the burrito is huge and well distributed while other times they are tiny with sour cream in one corner and beans in the other corner

True. I know I've said this before, but there's a good taco Bell in town where they prepare the food well and always give free drinks and then the shitty one that stiffs you on meats and cheeses, takes forever, and I'm pretty sure they once gave me food poisoning. I will shout out one lady at the front counter who always gave me free drinks and was always nice, but other than that, fuck that place. I mostly just went there because it's near where I worked.

There's another one too but i never go there.

The sour cream and cheese being in one corner and meat being in the other seems to happen regardless with burritos and crunch wrap supremes but I kinda like it. Am I crazy?

And shout out to that black goth dude from the good taco Bell, that nigga can cook. They all can.

otru

over here, they just have like a barrel thats a meterish in diameter. its got some vortex spiral on it & you basically throw your change in it as a donation.. meant to make it fun for kids to throw away their money. they also do have ones similar to what you posted, but with gears, mazes, & shit like that inside, which the coins must go through as they drop into coin hell

Nandos = http://www.nandosperiperi.com/

I like them because they cook to order, use fresh chicken, and they are licenced, so you can have a beer while you wait for your burger/meal.

there's one in my area, but they only have one veggie sandwich and shit ain't cheap, also, clearly there thang is chicken.

i'm just too stingy for fast food anyway