The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the unmelted cheese, looks dope.

I let them sit for a little bit so the cheese would melt on the burger and bacon, I'm with you melted cheese on burgers is key. Also they got sauteed onions on the Buddy, proper.

Looks good but the menu sounds like a pervert named all the burgers :lol:

Haha i know right. It's supposed to be the "Burger Family" but I only go with teens and lil buddies if you catch my pedophelic drift.:huh:

Will respectfully disagree meds. For me it creates a total clash in taste and texture. Every now and then I begrudgingly eat a burger made in such a way because I'm on the move and am nowhere near a microwave. It reminds me of the burgers they gave at school.

Do your thing as always tho. That's jokes about the nuggets.

word up al

that was my primary concern regarding said visit

basically wanted to get either one of these (iced latte/coffe)

1387800677340.png1387790252094.png

some of these jawns

1361776103345.png

a couple standard donuts & a grip of munchkins

1387198566197.png1361774847921.png

& one or two (havent decided yet) of these delish-looking fuckers

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/food/sandwiches/breakfastsandwiches.html

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/food/sandwiches/Bakery_Sandwiches.html

want to try a vanilla bean coolatta still, but just dont want to end up shitting my pants. maybe will end up getting both, but small

all this & i dont even know if they have frozen drinks.. the few timmys ive visited recently havent been serving iced capps. probably seasonal, as you suggested

^^lol

Meds, funny you called out the vanilla bean one specifically. That's my most ordered item. Not at all shit inducing, but I guess everyone's different. Usually if I don't get one of those I get the strawberry one. Mad brain freeze inducing.

You're going all out tho. Shit I've never even noticed on that menu. Might try the grilled cheese.

Also I'm forgetting the hot chocolate coolatta. If they still have it. I think that's my new favorite.

that sounds awesome. hopefully they have all this shit; what would suck is if i went there & the menu was all different or off. well see whenever

Yes. Stubbornly.

Krispy Kreme spell it donuts, which is people's argument to me, and I'm like; yo, how do you spell CRISPY CREAM, MOTHERFUCKER?

tru. krispy kreme is just trying to be all whimsical, though. business

doughnuts is the proper spelling anyway. pretty sure one of my teachers at some point used to rave about that. at the very least, they let me know of its proper spelling

A page late anna dollar short

Yes

Subway totally depends on who makes your sammich

And lil known fact: they cannot tell you NO if you ask for more toppings of any kind other than meat and cheese

Get those veggies stacked

And lil known fact: they cannot tell you NO if you ask for more toppings of any kind other than meat and cheese

In other words, the stuff people actually want.

Do you guys have KenTacoHut in other states?

KFC,Taco Bell,Pizza Hut in one building

We have a taco hut. It's really just a taco Bell that sells personal pizzas with or without pepperoni.

Still haven't gotten around to the stuft nacho junt, or the big king. Will do both.

Seems like it should be the number plate for Patty and Selma's car.

True