The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They brought back the rodeo burger and ones with chicken.

you mean the grilled chicken? never tried it

the taco bell thing looks ok. what sucks about a lot of specialty/promotional products is that theyre not filling a lot of the times

2jazvhh.jpg

tragedy

this looks like it was staged

i could be wrong, but the trajectory seems off. also, how could the green lid at the bottom cause that much of a splatter?

idk, jus saying

Never tried one but if they're anything like Wendy's spicy nuggets, then they just taste like the regular chicken, just colored orange with extra black pepper.

I mean, it's good tho.

you mean the grilled chicken? never tried it

the taco bell thing looks ok. what sucks about a lot of specialty/promotional products is that theyre not filling a lot of the times

i could be wrong, but the trajectory seems off. also, how could the green lid at the bottom cause that much of a splatter?

idk, jus saying

yeah I feel you on the unfulfillment tip. Taco Bell is the most frequent offender. All the stuff they try and come up with like tortillas filled with potatoes and cheese or just nachos or whatever. It tastes good but it's like eating nothing.

On the other hand they need to BRING THE XL CHALUPA BACK!

Getting all forensic on the mcnugget pic. It does seem like the lid wouldn't cause that much of a splat.

is the mcchicken patty better than subway chicken? subway chicken doesnt sit right with me anymore

idk, jus saying

who would stage such a thing? i'll agree with this hypothesis. looks like they didnt get to a single mcnugget before losing control, what kind of shit is that?

yeah I feel you on the unfulfillment tip. Taco Bell is the most frequent offender. All the stuff they try and come up with like tortillas filled with potatoes and cheese or just nachos or whatever. It tastes good but it's like eating nothing.

On the other hand they need to BRING THE XL CHALUPA BACK!

Getting all forensic on the mcnugget pic. It does seem like the lid wouldn't cause that much of a splat.

true, its mostly taco bell that pulls that shit

never tried the xl chalupa.. dont think we get a lot of the promotional stuff you get

fast food sleuthing

who would stage such a thing? i'll agree with this hypothesis. looks like they didnt get to a single mcnugget before losing control, what kind of shit is that?

im sayin.. it disturbs me how someone would do such a heinous thing for a photo op

I have found that all Subways are different. Some are horrible, while some are really good. It all depends on who works there.

Side note, I once got arrested in a alley for painting with a subway knife in my pocket. Dangerous weapons charge. I told the judge what it was and he looked at the prosecutor like he was a retard.

• Like 1