The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's any consolation, you aren't missing too much, lol. That was my original point.

But no, I know you have to experience it for yourself to make that decision.

as for favorite fast food coffee, ive been stuck on the mcdonalds caramel latte.

Never tried the coffee but the frappé version is good.

You cant go wrong with a couple of JBC's

This has been a topic of convo before. Could go for some Wendy's now.

bk just sent me a coupon book

I love Wawa. It's basically stoner heaven. Open 24/7 so you can walk in at 3am high as fuck and order a sandwich to go. then get your chips, drink and blunt wrapz all in the same visit. Sheetz had such an expansive order menu compared to Wawa that I fell in love. Wawa is still my main hoe tho

Went to BK before work and meant to grab the King burger but when I went to order I forgot what it was called an didn't see the pic on the menu. Derp. So I ordered a double whopper with cheese which is almost the same. I got to work and sat down to eat and was shocked at how ginormous the burger was.

qoErzPll.jpg

It was pretty good as well. First time in a long time I've ordered from a fast food place (not including five guys or jakes wayback which is a higher level of ff) that I felt I got my money's worth. I think I'll stick with BK and Wendy's as my primary ff spots and fuck mcds. I also got a chicken sandwich but the double whopper got me to stuffed to eat it. Also the presentation was pretty good, I took a shitty pic.

i mean the idea of posting pictures of very generic fast food hamburgers so that they can be discussed, when they are, by definition, the same everywhere is a little absurd yea?

I was thinking the same thing the other day. It's not like we're posting anything extraordinary. It's all widely available to everyone, aside from regional franchises and stuff only based in certain countries. It just makes for a good topic of convo.

$1 food is always good....but i miss the days of the mickey d's when they had 29cent hamburger wednesdays and 39cent cheeseburger sundays (late 90's...like 1997/1998ish).

car full of friends....15 burger limit?...just go through the drivethru twice.

Sounds dope

tumblr_m6i1qa0jy41rz1ki7o1_500.jpg

Looks dope

Sometimes this thread delivers hidden gems on fast food menus that some people might otherwise overlook. I see Mass as one of those honorable explorers that is willing to try most of the new food items that these places release. Some winner, some losers, but it's always good to have the inside scoop on shitty food.

• Like 1