I'm just venting tonight...

DETO

i guess because i'm just frustrated. i'm currently working 2 full time jobs, one i like and one i spent alot of time and money on to get, (school) and i'm discovering it's not what i want to do. what a fucking waste of time and money and not just that, the fact that i had to move to a place i fucking hated for the last few years just so i could go to school. what do i want to do with my life? i have no fucking idea. now i'm back in this 2 horse town and am extremely un motivated. my friends are all either married, or married with children. we're in our early fucking 20's. whatever. i still love them. and i am not exagerating, there are no quality women in this town. quality or not, there are no women in this town period! none. i just need to save up some more money for a while longer and get the fuck out of dodge, but where do i go? (suggestions?) and when i do go out, all my friends do is party, i don't do that no more, that was another time, another life. but i don't blame them there is nothing else productive to do here. i mean i drink, i love my beers, scotch and wine... but in moderation. and just alcohol. my friends can't just have a beer or two, they need to get fucked up on a daily basis. maybe they should have thought twice before making huge commitments. that's why i work day and night. i don't have shit else to do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
except make threads about it on 12oz

first post and thread in a long time. finaly a night off, i usually work wednesday nights.

and goose, i seriously have thought about going to Hong Kong.

Hong Kong, Japan and Canada have all crossed my mind. my plan for now is to work my ass off, save as much as i can and go 'somewhere'

what kind of job could i do in hong kong? i know, i can manage this new MC i heard rocks shit, i think Grey Goose is his name. we could be the Jay-Z/Dame Dash duo of the Orient! (you know before the beef)

follow your heart. thata all there is to life. if you want to live some fantasy life that you see watching tv, its never gonna happen. i have plenty of friends that party every night cuz their isnt shit else to do and that life style gets played out after awhile. jus find a decent girl that can cook and you'll be set for life

if i could save up the money to do that i would, in a heartbeat.

i don't think there is anything more i would rather do.

it really doesn't cost anywhere near as much as you think... you just got to live the life...

exactly. a plane ticket to cross waters, then hopping trains and staying in hostels.

yeah something like that.. minus the hostels... fuck it I always just relied upon the universe to provide everything I needed... the hardest I ever had it was in mexico city for about a week until some crazy anarchist chemist adopted me and my crew... then we were set.. but before that shit was crazy.... and I actually think you might not even need the plane ticket... I know kids who travel overseas on rich peoples boats, they get paid to work for them while these people sail to wherever then get somewhere nice and foreign with a bunch of money..