Pan's Labyrinth.

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard the director on NPR shit sounds like its good. I will be seeing this but not in theaters because I am against paying to sit in someones living room with no alcohol...

***EDIT***

Although! My movie theater just put in a special theater that serves you drinks and dinner while you watch the movie which is dope so maybe I will go to the movies now...

I don't see how you came out of this movie depressed... I think it's an uplifting story of escape and triumph over the mundane realities and daily hardships of life in general...

Sounds like the opinion of an optimist.

I understood that part of the movie, after a while i just got to a point where

I didn't care how much escaping or fairy tailing was put into the story.

The grossness of humanity overshadowed it for me. (Only because the main character was a little girl, if it had been an adult i wouldn't have been depressed)

Especially the bs ending.

wow fairy tailings a word

I quite enjoyed it. (Except for the chubby loudmouth that was sitting behind us.) EBPH had his first poutine during the movie as well.

The baby eater was pretty terrifying. It was also nice to see something set in Fascist Spain instead of the usual Nazi Germany or something..

THIS WAS A WACK FUCKING MOVIE

WHEN THAT LITTLE BITCH DIED IN THE END I SCREAMED OUT "THANK GOD"

AND THE WHOLE THEATER LAUGHED

THEN, WHILE MY GIRL WAS TAKING A LEAK I BONDED WITH A WHOLE GROUP OF FRIENDS WHO WERE ALL YELLING AT THEIR BOY FOR DRAGGING THEM TO SEE THIS MONSTROSITY

I MEAN HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MOVIE GET SO MUCH CRITICAL ACCLAIM

THE SHIT WAS WACK!

stupid ofelia bitch.. i want to be a princess.

hahahaha.

I really liked this movie alot. I expected there to be more "fantasy" type stuff happening in the movie, but, VAJ said... if it did have nothing but that kind of stuff throughout the whole movie it would've sucked... and I agree.

It would've been like LOR, which I think is teh gh3y6.

Archived