i really hate talking on the phone

seeking

im sitting here sending text messages to two people, trying to figure out plans for the night. it would be so much quicker to just make a phone call, but instead i insist on speaking in two sentence bursts.

i'm exactly the person they're talking about, when they speak of people who isolate themselves with technology, so they don't have to deal with people. id way rather talk over aim, text or email, than by phone. it's not that im socialy inept or anything either, i don't stutter, can carry conversations, all that shit, i just don't like it very much. im fine in person, there are just very few people i actually want to be in the same room with.

that's all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sitting here sending text messages to two people, trying to figure out plans for the night. it would be so much quicker to just make a phone call, but instead i insist on speaking in two sentence bursts.

i'm exactly the person they're talking about, when they speak of people who isolate themselves with technology, so they don't have to deal with people. id way rather talk over aim, text or email, than by phone. it's not that im socialy inept or anything either, i don't stutter, can carry conversations, all that shit, i just don't like it very much. im fine in person, there are just very few people i actually want to be in the same room with.

that's all.

i completely and utterly agree (is it no homo that i should put here?)

I try to just avoid phones as much as possible.

My attention span is short.

I can talk on the phone for as long as it takes me to smoke a cigarette.

Then I start losing intrest.

And start thinking about other things.

At my house, I have no internet, no land line phone, and no cell phone of my own.

People don't need to be able to get intouch with me 24 hours a day.

I need some time to myself.

I try to just avoid phones as much as possible.

My attention span is short.

I can talk on the phone for as long as it takes me to smoke a cigarette.

Then I start losing intrest.

And start thinking about other things.

At my house, I have no internet, no land line phone, and no cell phone of my own.

People don't need to be able to get intouch with me 24 hours a day.

I need some time to myself.

too right, i love goin out and leaving my phone at home...FREEDOM

agile is free

there's another program called "IM+" that isn't free, but both work fine. free is the path i chose, and i've never had any problems with it...

my only gripe about the Q is the battery, and kind of slow response... but to make sure u get the most out of ur battery, always "kill all" your programs running in the background... just like task manager

for windows, there's a task manager for the Q where u can kill all the programs running, even though you

'closed' them

I have to agree. I hate talking on the phone. I like my calls to be under 90 seconds-- question, answer, reply, boom.

Some of my friends will call me, tell me they're going to be over in ten minutes, and then proceed to tell me some retarded story until they get to my door. Or worse, they can't even think of a retarded story, so they try to give me a play by play of their drive/ walk to where I am... fuck that shit.

agile is free

there's another program called "IM+" that isn't free, but both work fine. free is the path i chose, and i've never had any problems with it...

my only gripe about the Q is the battery, and kind of slow response... but to make sure u get the most out of ur battery, always "kill all" your programs running in the background... just like task manager

for windows, there's a task manager for the Q where u can kill all the programs running, even though you

'closed' them

get the extended battery, i can run internet all day (9-5) take calls, and text and still have two bars left.