Dear ________,

suca

Dear NG,

Ahh, I see :) haha cool beans. Will def check out the freight flicks :)

TDB

Dear Pro,

Thinkin of you, hope you're good.

TDB

Dear Decy,

Hope work is less of a grind today. Lookin forward to stuff, though not carting all my paint to you on the train tbh ha!

Get ya drawing face on.

:)

TDB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear TDB,

Smoke this and get the fuck on with it.

Yes, this is more added needless stress after over two months of almost nothing else but you made it this far innit.

It'll be bless.

Now man the fuck up, bitch :D

<3

TDB

Dear Decy & Realism

Remind me to ask you bout Scotland and October and Newcastle.

TDB

• Like 1

Dear Realism

yea man that would be dope, maybe get Rolf in on the action if i come to scotland haha

Dear grand dad

we aren't close in the slightest, but congrats on not having altzheimers

Dear weekend

yes

dear Tyskie

I love you

sincerely

Decy

Dear World

Please please please cut me some slack now, no more shit, and keep my happy mood going :)

<3 TDB

Dear Oontz,

Thanks for not thinking I'm 100% crazy for living out a huge amount of stress on ch0 this last couple months. Some of you esp have been super cool with the kind words and advice and stuff. You guys are golden.

<3 TDB

Dear Decy,

Thanks cos without you... you know. You have done more than you know in fact.

I got your back

<3 TDB

Dear Nike,

I'M COMIN FOR YOU #payday

<3 TDB

Dear Cunt that made the customer complaint on me at work,

I have all your personal info down to your SS#, do you really think that was smart? After all, your the one who was trying to pass a fake check, I was just doing my job you stupid cunt. I hope you and your entire family burn in hell!

Sincerely Yours,

~NG~

Dear NG

When I worked customer-facing (god, this is going back like nearly 10 years) once some dude was such a horrible jizzbucket to me I got the entire office to leave messages ostensibly from a madam demanding he actually pay for the prossie he hired.

Childish as fuck? Yes. Satisfying as fuck? YOU KNOW THIS.

I wouldn't do it now, ofc, but at the time it was funny.

Dear TDB...

Nae cunt on here speaks aboot Scotland withoot informin me first, ken?

Whit dae yi want to ken?

Dear pal...

I know you're just back fae spain an probably shattered but please come oot and keep me company at the northern soul night in my mum's old rough as fuck hood... Even if we end up scrappin like ald times it'll be a fuckin tin bath... 'Mon...

Rolf Harris

Dear Rolf,

My bad! ;) I will ensure to inform you via PM if the word ever leaves my lips again on Oontz, but's its obv Decy and Real's fault :P

I paint a lot in Newcastle so will let you know when I finally drag Decy up there as it may be easier for you two to get a meet up? Also thought if the dates match Real and Decy could meet while I'm doing my thing.

Yours respectfully,

TDB

:)

Dear NG

When I worked customer-facing (god, this is going back like nearly 10 years) once some dude was such a horrible jizzbucket to me I got the entire office to leave messages ostensibly from a madam demanding he actually pay for the prossie he hired.

Childish as fuck? Yes. Satisfying as fuck? YOU KNOW THIS.

I wouldn't do it now, ofc, but at the time it was funny.

Dear TDB,

I'm seriously considering posting that cunts phone number on Craigslist with a pic of a really hot girl saying she loves anal. On the other hand I haven't heard anything from my boss about if she is going to punish me, so I might just wait to hear about that first. She is usually pretty cool because she knows we deal with fucking pieces of shit all day long. Seriously though the nerve of some people!

Sincerely,

~NG~

Dear Small Town Paparazzi,

Fuck you for putting me on blast and not even spelling my name right. I know I'm kind of a big deal to you when I go out in public, obviously, but is it really NEWS?

Arseholes.

Cheers,

protestin'

To 3:20AM.

Hello. Haven't seen you in a while. This is nice that we can catch up like this. Though, I do have to start work in two hours. This might be one of those moments where we just pass each other in the corridor, and then wank off over you later.

Cheers,

thePro

Dear 77,

Haha..

Eye..

Dear Party,

Please do not suck and make me regret what was a nice night in.

DJing the late late set..

DJingwaylatetwicethisweekend.

Dear IOU,

Note to self: Living hard ain't easy..

Love,

Your Other Self..

Dear neighbors,

Thanks for keeping it real and being so stereotypically Mexican, even out here in the 'burbs. The bounce house, keg, piñata, BBQ and mariachi band in the front yard makes all my metal and beer fueled late night wrenching seem down right normal.

PS: You might want to move the shirtless, passed out old man in the lawn chair inside, the mosquitos will be out in full force here shortly.

EvilT

Dear Self,

Stop doing stupid shit you say your not going to do anymore!

Sincerely,

Yourself

Dear B,

Rule number one when you steal a girls car while she is passed out is don't fuck with the seat settings. I would have never noticed it wasn't parked in the same spot had my feet been able to reach the pedals when I got in this morning. I'm glad you couldn't get your dick hard last night :lol: we both know that was the result of something a little harder than alcohol and caffeine. At least now I won't have to feel like such a whore if I fuck Alex tonight after our date!

Sincerely,

~NG~

Dear Xfest,

you sucked this year. I couldn't wear my Oakland shirt because according to security... "i know you're not a gangster, but other people might think you are, cause you're wearing an Oakland shirt, so you cant wear that" It's hot and waited in line for a while so im not gonna argue, ran to to the car and changed shirt.

Couldn't wear my A's cap for the same reason....

walk inside and i see people with Oakland shirts and A's caps.... WTF...

Fuck you Xfest. Full of meth heads waiting to watch their leader DMX perform and he still sucked.

In short.... Fuck you Xfest.

- El V.