T.V SAYS GIRLS ARE SMARTER THEN BOYS

fuckyouandurbabymomma

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's horrible...^^

supposedly girls are slightly smarter as they say they mature much faster....

which would lead to better choices and situations in life...

but usually parents always watching/ taking care of their daughters, so as they would not fuck up... (and go fuck..)

girls do talk much more... easily might give in to their feelings... and are most likely to stir up something unaware and unnoticed.. many times for something stupid and useless...

if girls were actually smart... then why is it that in this world we use the term mankind to explain everything that exist and will exist and has been made throughout the ages of time...

women get unnoticed alot so this is the media's way of showing some of them they actually have a purpose...

whomever saw this must have been watching the view...

tv for women and plenty useless...

Girls have longer attention spans yet they use them to pay attention to stupid shit that doesnt matter and then they use it against us...

Like 8 years down the road your married 2 kids happy ass hell big house nice car the whole 9. Then she whips out some bullshit at the dinner table like "Gosh, I remember our first date... do you remember what I was wearing?" You sit there in your dome like "What the fuck? Was this in the manual? That was fucking 8 years ago! I have to pay a fucking morgatge and she whips this shit out!?" So very humbly you go "Baby I am not sure exactly what it was but I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the one." Then you hear the "KAAACHINK!" of the pussy being put on lock as she lunges towards you with a butter knife! "YOU DONT REMEMBER YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE I WANT A DIVORCE AND I AM TAKING THE KIDS!!!!"

and the only thing you can answer with is "HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES WAS THAT THEY WERE OFF 2 HOURS INTO THE DATE!!!...FUCK THAT'S HOUSE LITTLE JIMMY WAS BORN..." Then you look at your son realizing that you just ruined his life and that he is going to need years of therapy...

See its the womans fault for everything...;

um.. you need to up your standards a little. i dont remember shit, if a girl ever goes apenuts over me not remember what she wore 2 days ago i question if i should be around her. i remember shit that matters.. like glow in the dark compass rings.. not what the fuck you were wearing.

um.. you need to up your standards a little. i dont remember shit, if a girl ever goes apenuts over me not remember what she wore 2 days ago i question if i should be around her. i remember shit that matters.. like glow in the dark compass rings.. not what the fuck you were wearing.

truth.... i sometimes ask my girl the same question 3 times in one conversation cuz i asked and then stopped payin attention the first 2 times before she answered..... she doesnt take it personally....

Girls have longer attention spans yet they use them to pay attention to stupid shit that doesnt matter and then they use it against us...

Like 8 years down the road your married 2 kids happy ass hell big house nice car the whole 9. Then she whips out some bullshit at the dinner table like "Gosh, I remember our first date... do you remember what I was wearing?" You sit there in your dome like "What the fuck? Was this in the manual? That was fucking 8 years ago! I have to pay a fucking morgatge and she whips this shit out!?" So very humbly you go "Baby I am not sure exactly what it was but I knew from the moment I saw you that you were the one." Then you hear the "KAAACHINK!" of the pussy being put on lock as she lunges towards you with a butter knife! "YOU DONT REMEMBER YOUR A FUCKING ASSHOLE I WANT A DIVORCE AND I AM TAKING THE KIDS!!!!"

and the only thing you can answer with is "HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES WAS THAT THEY WERE OFF 2 HOURS INTO THE DATE!!!...FUCK THAT'S HOUSE LITTLE JIMMY WAS BORN..." Then you look at your son realizing that you just ruined his life and that he is going to need years of therapy...

See its the womans fault for everything...;

This shit had me laughing. But it must be asked, are you the kid in this story or the Dad??