11 year old girl gang raped... by 20 dudes???!!!???

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the key word is "bang". You can gangbang someone, but not rape. If someone appreciates it, then it's not rape, I don't think.

dude....

I know you're up on you Criminal Code, and whatever it's called

(in this situation) it's not just illegal, but pure evil. She was 11.

No one can actually make serious decisions like that at 11.

I was still wearing jogging pants and chuck taylors at 11.

I'm sorry, but this doesn't register as a big deal to me except for the 40 year old who fucked her (and they make that seem like it's not even a big deal in the article). She's a little 11 year old whore who wanted to top off a bunch of 15 year old boys...OK, those kids are fucked in the head but I don't see a crime here

The crime is with the indecent and insensitive society that enabled these kids to think this is okay.

RumPuncher makes a good point in that you don't see this sort of thing in Amish communities, or any other sort of tight knit, family oriented community.

The media conspires against us, parents have less and less time for their own children with both parents having to work becoming the norm, schools are overwhelmed and sometimes just don't care either, noone really cares, it's not their problem... Kids are raised by television, are taught to be distracted.

Here's a Pantera quote for the hell of it:

"You'll never be the father I am, the bastard father to all the thousands, of the ugly and criticised, unwanted.... the ones with fathers just like you! We're fucking you back, were fucking you back!"

actually i think the crime here is the society that instills values that should only belong in religion. The 11 year old girl wanted to suck a dick so she sucked a dick. now these kids are going to prison (being tried as adults) when they are only 15 years old. you cant blame the media for an 11 year old wanting to suck dicks. there was no news story on cnn telling 11 year olds to get gang mouth-fucked.

So is this another debate thread thatll never go past the people behind these names and maybe a conversation of 'You know I was reading on the internet...'?

The dead end of this street is that no matter what is said, who says it, and how many organizations lead a campaign against the 'media', no setbacks or even a studder will ever occur. These niggas in suits gotta make their millions and they make it off of every single one of us.

Want change? Just wait a lil while longer and everything will change.

The media conspires against us, parents have less and less time for their own children with both parents having to work becoming the norm, schools are overwhelmed and sometimes just don't care either, noone really cares, it's not their problem...

No no no, you gots itall wrong maing.

The government invented AIDS because black people and gays are the only ones who have sex and use drugs. AIDS killed the girls mom turning the little girl into the governemnts top secret 11 year old AIDS distribution device. The media's not the problem, the problem is where you'd least expect it - our government...

but really, your mom dying of the disease she gave you at birth is more likely to mess someone up than a scandalous episode of Law & Order:

Jill Hennessey everyone...

jill.jpg

ironically enough, the TV show "Happy Days" took place in Milwaukee, i believe.

Deindustrialization , Unemployment And The Crack Epidemic Are Having A Disastrous Impact On Milwaukee's Inner City.

When 16-year-old Preston J. Blackmer was killed on the outside of his foster mother's home, most of this midsized Midwestern town didn't even notice. Sadly, murder has become such a common occurence in Brew City that Preston's death represented only one of the hundred murders that take place here every year.

Even in he had lived, the odds of Preston making it out of the North Side stomping grounds were stacked against him. "People who have never been here think Milwaukee is Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley," says Carey Jenkins, an organizer with the Campaign Against Violence, a local organization that uses art and culture to deter interpersonal violence amongst the Hip-Hop generation. "But people here are poor, unemployed and have very few examples of success to look to."

In fact, Milwaukee is so bad that the July 2005 issue of Black Commentator, Bruce Dixon wrote, "Wisconsin, and in particular the Milwaukee area, justly merit the invidious distinction of the worst place in the nation to be Black." Not only does the jobless rate for inner-city adult males hover around 60 percent, but the high school drop out rate is nearly 55 percent.

These harsh statistics often push Black youth to participate in the traps of the informal street economy where the consequences can be deadly. But according to Jenkins, most are doing so for survival. "These kids are selling dope to their parents and grandparents who have given up on life because they think there aren't any options," he says in front of one of the dozens of street shrines commemorating murdered loved ones that adorn trees and light poles throughout the city. "It's funny. People talk as if the crack epidemic is over, but it's still very much in effect here."

Despite the plethora of socio-economic problems that exist in Milwaukee, there are several organizations using the Hip Hop culture to educate youth about living less violent lives. These organizations hope they can impact Milwaukee the same way Afrika Bambaataa influenced the South Bronx in the 1970s. "We aren't waiting for anyone to come here and save us," says Jenkins. "The only reason why Hip-Hop exists is because someone created options. We have to continue to create those alternatives. " - ROB "BIKO" BAKER