wolf shirt appreciation thread

Steve Miller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next time i hit up the san diego zoo im gonna buy one. there's this booth outside not affiliated with the zoo. supposedly some non-profit save the whale type thing but they got wolf shirts, dolphin shirts, white tiger shirts, all the hippie shit.

I remember going to school out in the stix in the early 90s when these first started showing up. I hated them, but they had these rad fighter plane t-shirts at all the same stores that I used to rock. It would be like, a A-10 flying over a half neon-grid, half airbrushed mountain range that looked super badass. I'll try and dig one up on ebay.

they're WOLF shirts though.... big differance.... coyotes are more like those things in the lion king that were all skinny and fucked up .... i guess those were hyenes.... but either wa.... wolves.... are bigger.

kinda like this

IMG_3918.jpg

but imagine the grid part fading half way and turning into the super airbrushed mountain ranges you see on the wolf shirts.

it was badass.

Oh my god I am totally re-upping my fighter plane status!!!!!!!!!

Somebody help me find a site with a bunch of these i can find one with the early 90's style. I am on a mission today help!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived