Hey, gamers, have you heard about this?

fuse=--action

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

no, i have lost pretty much all intrest in new video games and consoles since they stopped making really good games. i want some revoltionary shit like ff7 or counter strike. though the call of cthuhlu game was dope and there are a couple others i want to play its all about the old school shit. right now i am working on getting a portable hdd with all the game gear games installed so i can play them on my game gear.

I'm not a gamer' date=' wtf is e3?[/quote']

It's the largest video game convention on the planet. Every developer is present and it's often the first place and sometimes only place that a game or system is announced or shown. It can make or break a game or even a whole company and generally sets the course for the year.

Guest spectr
^^ You forgot about God of War.

That game, while it may not be revolutionary, is the shit. I would have loved to have been there for that sort of thing.

-fuse.

god of war was tight but really didn't do it for reminded me of to many other games i had played. most games are really lacking now is just how i feel. everyone has jumped on the online multiplayer shit for their game and shit has gone really down hill.

half life 2 was dope, completely new engine so fucking smooth... ah i love that game. other then that and maybe guild wars nothing impresses me enough to even want to play.

god of war was tight but really didn't do it for reminded me of to many other games i had played. most games are really lacking now is just how i feel. everyone has jumped on the online multiplayer shit for their game and shit has gone really down hill.

half life 2 was dope, completely new engine so fucking smooth... ah i love that game. other then that and maybe guild wars nothing impresses me enough to even want to play.

Check out Prey. It's pretty f'n cool.

rumor bust

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/08/01/000045.php

post stories when there is really conformation people

the short of the story its only getting downsized and moved and different date (moving to July so game makers have time to develop games for the new season instead of rushing them to showcase at the big E3

that is all

goodnight

prey was great visually' date=' but the gameplay was just ok.[/quote']

Nah, man. All that portal, gravity switching, and magnet-walks along with the spiritwalk and deathwalk is pretty mind-blowing in terms of FPS games. It's an FPS at heart and can get a little tedious but the gameplaying is far above ok. Plus you get Art Bell updates in every level.

Fuck EA.

uuuuhhhhh dude....EA makes FIFA, Madden and Tiger Woods golf. if it wasnt for EA i wouldnt have the xbox in the living room right now. fuck spending $50 to be some gay elf in a game that takes 3 months to beat. im all about touchdowns nigga.....touchdowns.....

uuuuhhhhh dude....EA makes FIFA' date=' Madden and Tiger Woods golf. if it wasnt for EA i wouldnt have the xbox in the living room right now. fuck spending $50 to be some gay elf in a game that takes 3 months to beat. im all about touchdowns nigga.....touchdowns.....[/quote']

EA buys up companies left and right, only to give them absolutely no backing. It kills off the competition with "kindness". They also gather up as many exclusive rights as possible in order to prevent any sort of competition, which means that EA can release the same Madden game every year and call it "innovation". EA is the reason why you can no longer buy any new game that uses actual NFL players, since they now own an exclusive liscence with the NFL. EA is the Microsoft of videogames. They put out some good products, but they're still fuckin' bastards.

EA buys up companies left and right' date=' only to give them absolutely no backing. It kills off the competition with "kindness". They also gather up as many exclusive rights as possible in order to prevent any sort of competition.[/quote']

Leaving behind your specious conclusions... Every big company in every arena does this stuff... ask General Motors how many electric cars they own, or engine parts that never wear out.

Archived