Um... I farted on the bus/train/subway/elevator...

Smart

Nobody busted me... but it WAS me... fuly, WOW! Who knew? Honestly I dunno...

Still, thanks for just ignoring that and anonymously, but REALLY...

Sorry about that.

(Except YOU brunette girl, I saw you get Blondie's attention and point at the old man! That was not only incorrect, due to the stereotyping it's also just WRONG! [but if you want to hook up, get your girl to get at me!{I hardly EVER fart during sex!}])

OK, the rest of you... Your turn.

Fess up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, alot of times if I'm near an old person, I'll "play the drift" and float it off them so, maybe you're just a stereotyper as well...

(They also are the least likely to hear i if you rip one right at them so, like I'm saying, easy targets)

i swim past groups of hot girls at the beach and urinate in the water.

please believe.

dont knock it till you've tried it.

i do that in stores. i'll find the most prim and proper looking hot chick, walk over by her

and pick something up and act like i'm looking at it.....then fart.

once i let this grim reaper death blow gag fart and walked away from this hot chick. it was like magic. people started to move away from her within seconds and her cheeks turned red. she looked so guilty. muahahahhahah! hope you like you're gap clothing slut!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Happens to the best of us. At least you had toliet paper, sometimes I get the urge in the wild and am caught without the TP. Thanks to my Army training I use the flora/fauna or small fuzzy creature to wipe up the mess.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I wish it was that easy, I usually am pretty regular and have a schedule of when the deed is done. But sometimes out of the blue it just happens, I really hate that.

Sometimes I take shits out in the open' date=' when you got to go you got to go.[/quote']

I took a shit in the bushes of my old job once because the front offie staff was late and i needed to go.............badly.

it was awesome

girl i dated (Jessica) was telling me a story....

she was shopping at wal-mart when she turns the corner and into an aisle....well i guess one of the middle aged female employees was sitting cross-legged (indian style) in the middle of the aisle, organizing shit for stocking...she had her back towards jessica...she didnt know anybody was in the aisle, so she leans to one side and lets out a LOUD fart....jessica said it was the nastiest thing shes ever seen or heard...lol...but you have to hear jessica tell the story...its funny how she descrbed it....plus she didnt call it farting....she called it "ripping ass"...ha

Hahaha..

Im like george costanza when I gotta shit. I have an memorized map of places to go. I always shit before I do anything that will involve me being out.

Im a wierdo about it.

hahaha. you and Raven have something in common.. dude has the city on lock with all the clean bathrooms. it's a NYc thing you pick up over the years.

one time while wrecked, I was walking home and got the worst case of beer shits, so i hoped a fence into a library yard and shit behind some trees. I remember laughing as 2 cars drove by, then after it I gave it one good whip with my wife beater, left it there and bounced

P.S dont fart in the shower, that shit is rancid

Ho ho. I went to see the movie Prarie Home Companion. There's this scene where this old man has just died, and the private eye is asking these two cowboys about the death, and there're kind of pissed because he was their friend and the PI is acting all private-eye-like about it, but the fat cowboy kept farting and disrupting their quiet anger. I was laughing and farting and laughing harder because these were SBDs, smelled like steak, and I wondered if anyone around me would smell the farts, while they watched the actor farting on screen. I thought that would be excellent, but no one noticed.