I just hid in a swamp for 2 hours

AyeBee

umm the original post brings up alot of questions for me. 1) Why didnt you just beat dude up at his work or after ? 2)You drove to another state to challenge him to a swamp party beatdown? 3)You drove back home and then back again to swamp land? 4) Did you eat the box in the swamp? 5)Where you doing fills at the swamp duel and on trees?because you wouldnt live up to you screen name if you ' date='you know werent bombing like constantly all the time[/quote'] 1)The kid who we tracked down at his job has a liver disease and could die if hit wrong

2) Noone takes into account how small my and the sorrounding states are. Also, where we fought was a baseball complex with a buncha fields sorrounded by woods, and a small swamp like are which I didn't know about. If I did, I wouldn't have fallen in. 3) Again, small states. 4 and 5) Yes, and yes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazingly I have all 3 and still enjoy a good fight' date=' regardless of state boundaries[/quote']

Don't classify using brass knucks and these lead gloves and bats as "a good fight". That's called beating the fuck out of someone. And I don't know how the fuck you're in such a good mood when three of your buddies are facing felony charges, one of them being strike 2.

Having a 'showdown' after school by the swamps with brass knuckles is mad gay, then being all happy because you didn't get caught and your friends did is pretty fucked up.

• 1 year later...

My other boy jumps in after me since he didn't have a car or phone with him, so he didn't wanna get seperated from everyone

this was me after a chase in a foreign country i linked up with locals in

no way i was gettin lost at 2am

good story but this isnt a graffiti thread

and no defy, it wasn't from my girl's parents...sorry to take away your ZING of the day. Anyways...a few weeks ago my boy got jumped by a few random kids, but through some MySpace stalking we managed to get one of their names and where he worked. We showed up at his job today, made him call his boys, and we set up a meeting at 11 in their hood (which is really quite woodsy). So we go there with 10 guys, they show up with slightly more but apparently they didn't take into consideration the fact that since they jumped him they forfeited their chance at a fair fight...between the 10 of us we had 2 boxcutters, 2 pairs of brass knuckles (one with spikes), 2 police batons, 3 bats, and 3 steel gloves. The kid who actually started the original fight got the everliving piss beat out of him, none of his boys even attempted to help him, it was a real good time...then, the cops showed up; DUN DUN DUN. So I take off runnin, and I have absolutely no idea where I am, it's not even the state I live in. I'm headin for some woods and yeah...I fall off a ledge into a swamp, get stuck in it, then manage to swim my way to the other side. My other boy jumps in after me since he didn't have a car or phone with him, so he didn't wanna get seperated from everyone...we ended up hidin for 2 hours, walked to a Cumberland Farms, had to use their phone to call someone since my Sidekick shit the bed upon swamp impact, then we found out everyone else got arrested, the kids signed statements, and 3 of my boys caught felony assault charges

Anyways...long story short, I hid in a swamp and avoided arrest so it was a pretty awesome night...I've got work in like an hour so it looks like no sleep for me tonight

i wish i could do cool ghetto things like that .......... :(

haha. Couldn't you have got to a shopping centre or a big shop or something? getting in your car proably wasnt the greatest idea. good story anyway.

i fully reckon it would look so funny if a bunch of people who were being followed by a helicopter just all froze in walk positions, or started walking backwards

if you were the only moving things it could see imagine how funny that would seem to them

Archived