FAT CHICKS

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was at this club with some buddies one night and while i was just chillin at one spot this fat chick tries to dance on me so i smoovely walk away, i felt kind of bad, but i was the victim in that situation:shakehead:

just say "hey martha' date=' how about only eating half of that cheesecake today?"[/quote']

Actually, we've gone the route of hinting a little bit before. We talked about how she's going to graduate school and she's looking for a car, and my brother said that he said "Or you could just not get a car and walk everywhere," and she didn't really respond to that. Then that night after we had that conversation my brother and I spent the day running, playing raquetball, and lifting weights, we made a dinner of wheat spaghetti and low sugar/fat sauce and some chicken (very healthy meal) and she went for the parmasean cheese in the fridge for her plate and laughed about how she was making it unhealthy. My bro and I were thinking the same thing, "SIGHHHHHHHH"

Archived