glik0

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i haven't had a good blow job in for ever' date=' my girl got all niggerish on me and won't hoover these days.[/quote']

maybe shes going to break up with you. either that or marry you soon, and decide that she doesnt care about how fat she gets.

maybe shes going to break up with you. either that or marry you soon' date=' and decide that she doesnt care about how fat she gets.[/quote']

she is a pork chop and i mean that in a shitty from the azores way, not as in the chick on here.....so the not carring about getting fat thing happened after 3 months........then i started to lose mad weight and she realized she'd better step her game up.... I haven't saved my cock in 2 months but she hasn't sucked it in 6. She aint going no where.

How come every time I'm doing deadlifts, the dude next to me is telling me I'm doing it wrong? No matter how hard I try to do it correctly!

I hate technique snobs at the gym. Even when you're doing it right, you're doing it wrong.

Because you let them spot you EVERY time

even though i think this thread is mostly gay' date=' im constantly amazed at gliks ability to constantly get meaner and meaner with each successive post. i see so much of myself (in my younger days) in him /no homo.[/quote']

i agree but..........

porkchop doesnt get upset by it so it doesnt make it as good....

Archived