chappells show: the lost episodes

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about 11 minutes of show, 14 minutes of commercial and five minutes of two dudes nobody gives a fuck about trying too hard to be funny. They had to play it twice in a row just so you could catch a solid 22 minutes of half-assed Chapelle.

Shit was all seven days.

i am a mencia fan.

the first season of chapelle was halarious. second season funny but not as funny as the first. never saw the lost episodes never really interested in seeing them. i watched the new venture brothers episode last night instead.

Guest spectr
i am a mencia fan.

the first season of chapelle was halarious. second season funny but not as funny as the first. never saw the lost episodes never really interested in seeing them. i watched the new venture brothers episode last night instead.

shit i how was venture bors? i wish i had watched that instead i watched that garbage comedy central put on. man it sucked it made me wish i was washing mencia and that dude usually just makes me want to go shove my head in the toliet and drown myself.