Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
count chocula

your FIRST $100 purchase...

..yeah, i'm bitin'.... but the other thread made me think:

-remember your first one hundred dollar buy?

man, a hundo seemed like loot back then.

- i think my first was a raiders parka, you know, with the draw string clips n shit ...but i could find a flick of any, so here's the shit i wanted when a rack was so far away...

139_257_big.jpg

reebok pumps

B00061NNYS.01-A2Q41P19X5JJI._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

31-75077-F.jpg

any sports jersey (straigt fitted)

051205-16.jpg

mongoose was the ish

there's more

i gotta find the flicks.

something like a nintendo SNES. i stole the money from a kid who stole it from his parents.

thats the first that comes to mind, at least.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

a Epiphone Les Paul copy, I was 10. My first guitar.

my first was getting a Nintendo. I believe it was 106-107 dollars after tax. i had to do so much shit around the house to even get that much money at that age.

i remember it very well, it was back in 6th grade and i paid like 140$ for the new air total max uptempo's. they didnt even match my basketball jersey but they were raw

r0100020.jpg

it wasnt this exact color, its the same as above except the white upper was all black

my first was getting a Nintendo. I believe it was 106-107 dollars after tax. i had to do so much shit around the house to even get that much money at that age.

i went around the block mowing lawns and shit for whatever they would pay me.

the first time I ever spent $100 it was on marijuana... actually the first 2 or 3 times I spent $100 and then I spent $80 for a Hondo II Les Paul copy and then it was about saving for an amp! Fortunately, unrelated events led me to be fronted about 1/4lb w/ a liability of $150 so... I had an amp pretty soon after that...

im pretty sure mine was also a skateboard, i remember being so pumped when i could finally afford a complete..

nes_console.jpg

I'm right there with you. I got $100 for a job I did when I was young, and that is what I went and spent it all on. I even got the huge case for all the games that I thought I would be buying later.

-fuse.

[/nochildsexslave]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now