--• Second Life

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but she totally wanted it you know? She was teh whorez...

In the beginning of the book she talks about wanting to fuck Hiro.

Smash though, probably.

That whole book gives you dope ass things to think about, as far as programming and the future and United States and all that nonesense.

I really like it.

• 2 months later...

BUMP!!!!!!!

Since the oz was down defy got me into playing this, and it is a great time waster.

After reading thru this thread, it seems I missed out on alot of fun (as my computer back then was to shit to play it anyway) and I think it is time it was bought back.

Me and Spitfire are on now, so come join the party!!

This fucken thing is addictive I tell you, especially when you have too much free time (as I currently do). I got owned by some 11 year old midget chick with twin pistols after i shot her hundreds of fucking times with my shotgun and she wouldn't die just before Spit left.

Once he went I stayed in the ghetto, and I saw some hotty and I picked up my 3rd chick for the day, and she was a freak!! She is up for some gangbanging guys, and wants at least 4 or 5 of us to be there. Man if you only saw the shit I saw on that motherfucker last night!! Damn!! Went to some crazy sex dungeon that had 2 S&M rooms, a beastiality room (you know I made a couple of chicks fuck the horses!!), some stupid fucking Death room, with Saw style devices (didn't stay in there long), and all kinds of other freaky ass shit.

I reckon I spent 15 hours on that fucker, as my internet cap has gone to shit because of it. Next time we hit it, shit will be popping!! I want to take part in some crazy adventures liek the ones contained in this thread (even though I do alright on my own, nothing like being in a team causes antics to happen!!)

Yea me and defy downloaded it again a couple days ago cuz we were bored. Weve just been going from place to place getting banned. Mauler joined in too. Malute was on last night. I dunno where ther hell he went though after we got banned from beach place.

Yo... I was straight maxin' on the beach chairs chillin' with some bitch's and my computer froze. Shit was nuts. Fuck that club we were in though, what kind of virtual club kicks you out for calling strippers bitch's??? Bitch's.

I'm still amazed you guys are into this thing. My buddy tried to get me into it years ago- he even met his girlfriend through it back when she worked for them and was a moderator (or whatever they call it there). He would run up and like shoot someone with a gun he bought and all that happened was the person flew away. When I found out you couldn't kill anyone, I knew it wasn't for me.