--• Second Life

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what you do. You just come up on a big group of people talking about their internet feelings about how their mom died or some shit, and you just fucking laugh at them and talk shit and get them mad. Bonus points if you have a mic. People will either leave or sit their and just get angrier and angrier. SL is like a troll heaven.

Seriously Spitfire knows whats up. I made a few hundred $ from playing this, was famous and shit, then I just gave up on it due to it hating my new fancy graphics card. Plus I realised how fucking much time I was wasting on it, but I could still make money on there if I wanted.

If any of you want to make yourselves look better, just google for sl freebie blogs and I am sure you can make yourself look decent without having to spend. Then just mack some lonely chick on there and get her to give you money. There is so many of them on there (and a shortage of guys) you shouldn't have too hard a time, seriously. Whatever happened to Niggaatemy Waffle Spit?

And to free clothes, I will pass you some next time I go on, I mean not free shit, like $5US suits and stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
ok this is great. with my newfound money I bought bodrio a blowjob, and the chick asks if he wants a little girl, demon, or something else i cant remember, and of course he picks demon.

snapshot0022ie.jpg

Us Negotiating the deal

snapshot0045de.jpg

Slob action

haha. this game is sick

This game randomly came up in conversation today and I remembered how we had a 12oz gang and used to fuck hookers, BE hookers, and shoot people. 6 years ago.

• Like 1