--• Second Life

El Mamerro

If you join up tango, add me, my name on there is Jonny Tobias.

This shit is funny as, causing ruckus is hilarious. If you read thru the thread you can see what fun was had by all that played it. If my plans fall thru of going out tonight (ie, I endup having to be the driver) I might jump on and kill some time on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started this shit tonight, but i can't figure out how to even get some damn clothes on. i picked up a couple different packages of free clothes and shit, but it wouldn't let me put em on.

ichibod infinity is my name, i'll probably be on tomorrow night after work if anyone wants to help me figure shit out, so i can get to the good stuff. like watchin bitches fuck horses and whatnot.

I probably won't be on for a couple of days, as my net use is crazy thanks to playing this for 15 hours straight the other day.

Oh yeah you had better have a smooth tongue in order to find some slut game enough to fuck the horses and dog. The dog one is hilarious as there is a look of shock on the chicks faces, ahah.

The funniest thing I saw the other nigth was when I was fucking some chick, and she was a squirter, totally hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

This is to tell Spitfire to enjoy the party without me, as I have reached my internet cap and I can't play with a speed of only 64kps.

Don't get booted from my work, and I know you loved that line I layed on the swede!!!

Only play $5 bets on the sploder too!!!! You win more money that way

Haha yes, but you know that party is going to rock.

I am pissed you got to hear that girl sing!! Fucker!!

I can actually browse 12oz quicker than ever even though my speed is shit. I dunno what gives.

Funny how I found a chick from my city in reality on that thing, who has offered to buy me a beer. Spit didnt like her because she was blonde.

Are you dressed as the rpator in it? and what happened to the pommy chick you were with??