what was your last $100+ purchase?

johnny ballbags

^^mans gotta point no one likes to deal with a drunk at stores especially female sales people.. when I was at guitar center there was this drunk guy I would make the new people deal with. He would come in put a huge drum set together the kids would run him from his money like all this high end stuff spend tons of time with the guy.Ne happy as hell because they were gonna make a huge sale. Then the guy would just be like that would be nice if i actually have money and walk out.

All during this I am grabbing all the customers who are actualy buying stuff and laughing at the new people...guitar center was cut throat...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£150 for a spanish language course.
that was a waste of fuckin money, son....

you coulda got a job as a cook in a restaurant, learned espanol, and got paid to do it.... thats how i did it....

*judgin by the way you make your dollar sign... you dont live in the states, and therefore my comment prolly doesnt apply to you....

• 10 months later...
i just purchased a convection microwave oven..... shit has settings for grill, convection, and microwave... shits crazy.... anyone else have one of these things?

bags what the fuck is convection? is that how they make chocolat?

Convection ovens/fan ovens augment a traditional oven by circulated heated air using a high temperature fan. Food warms faster in a convetion oven since the moving air strips away the thin layer of air which otherwise would surround and insulate the food. This is analogous to how wind chill makes a windy day effectively colder than a calm one.

By moving hot air past the food, convection ovens can operate at a lower temperature than a standard conventional oven and they can cook food more quickly. The air circulation, or convection, tends to eliminate "hot spots" and thus bake more evenly.

An impingement pizza oven at a Hungry Howie's store in Auburn, Alabama

An impingement pizza oven at a Hungry Howie's store in Auburn, Alabama

With a convection oven there will be about a 25 to 30% reduction in cooking temperature and a 21% reduction in cooking time, compared to a conventional oven (however this comparison depends on certain factors, such as how much food is being cooked at once or if airflow is being restricted by using an oversized baking tray for example).

Archived