VROOM-VROOM!!!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever....

you guys have toronto and then tons of mayonnaise factories. do the math key. that collectively comes out to the size of rhode island.

and where do you think I live?

(not in a mayo factory)

plus there's montreal, which is half way to europe, so that covers some distance.

* just checked wiki for the population of Rhode Island.... it's about 1/5 of my city.

joking key. the mayo joke came from this canadian i used to know who ate his fries with mayo (and told us that was somewhat common in canada), hence, the (very, very) broad generalization about canadians loving mayonnaise so much that their entire industry is comprised of wall to wall mayonnaise factories. sorry. really obscure, stupid joke.

anyway....just be careful while youre zipping around canada on youre now motorcycle. those things arent volvos.

i didnt even notice the latex glove just laying there next to his leg. its like the paramedic started to make the effort and was just like "you know what? this guys fucking dead and im late to meet my wife for lunch. what? you said this happened because he was doing a wheelie at 120 miles an hour? yeah. fuck this guy. ill get back to it. im going to lunch." and then just drove off.

thats probably what i would have done...i mean look at the guy. hes wearing jean shorts.

• 1 month later...