rat pot smokers out for $50. what a load.

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck it everyone could get pinched for a sack and that really aint shit.small fine or some thing right .its the idea of the university expelling people or crazy shit like that which violates peoples rights man its 2006 let a motherfucker burn one

i dont even think they could make that stick based on photo evidence. i could be wrong but im not.

i had one in copenhagen that looked pretty much like the bat dude is holding up there.

noice.

and yeah fuse, i agree

people were probably not up in their faces.

doesn't change the fact that their facial expressions are saying that to me.

Indeed, I like that too.

Also, to heavylox, you made me lol in my pants.

-fuse.

i will always have an easier time getting weed and coke than i will prescription drugs (and i have insurance).

Oh boogie, preach on man. I needed some medicine last month, didn't wanna pay $700 because of no insurance so i looked on craigslist and bought the stuff i needed off some guy for $50. Viva the black market!

anyways, check out this massive rip being exhaled

20060420%20IMAGE%20072_jpg.jpg

Pppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!

Ah!:scrambled:

They can't arrest someone on photographic evidence, can they??

How can they prove what you were smoking is an illegal substance? I can't imagine this holding in court with a decent lawyer..

It's not like these kids are out there causing harm..

It's about trespassing.

Apparently is it some sort of tradition to meet in this field on 420 and light up, probably at 4:20. The cops figured this out and thought of a better way to get a higher number of people in trouble, because lets be realistic, you can't arrest everyone in for smoking, it wouldn't make sense especially with such a small fine for possession; the figured out that they could just make the field off limits. So all of these kids are in trouble for trespassing. It's not a question of what they are smoking. Their presense is what this is about. And the photographs are definitely enough to prove that the photographed individuals were present.

-fuse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAY HELLO TO MY HOME TOWN GENTS...this is what WE do..smoke up at the college

SO I will say that I missed the smoke out at ferrand field this year BUT in this pic you can see my Two really good friends

scope the dude in the sick mastadon Tshirt standing like a mongoloid and My buddy just above the Huge rip being puffed out with the massive sideburns, right above the chicks head

FUCK YEAH GO CU!

and I will state yes the boulder chicks of summer are one of the best things here....skin is great

any fool heading to the republic hit me up

Oh and my buddies dont even smoke pot anymore..we go just because its fun and you get free food and shit.Last time I was there Adult Swim was handing out free shirts and car fresheners..werrrd

anyways, check out this massive rip being exhaled

20060420%20IMAGE%20072_jpg.jpg

Pppppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!

Ah!:scrambled: