Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GamblersGrin

rat pot smokers out for $50. what a load.

its fuckered up. not even sure if i should post it or not. but it seems like the dumb kids knew what they were getting emselves into. these people had a cop pretty much in their faces takin flics of em doing something illegal so thats dumb on their part. a few of teh pics are hippydumb.

http://www.colorado.edu/police/

id snitch on them all, id make a cool 2g's or so doing it. I'll laugh all the way to the bank, buy more pot and sell it to them, and do it allll voer again

maybe it is because im half asleep but what does pictures of people smoking "supposed" marijuana do? that shit could be tobacco or oregano or pubic hair rolled into a joint.

these white kidsll fold under pressure when theyre being questioned by a detective in a room all alone away from the frat/sorority house

how can they even prove that the weren't rollie cigerettes?

read the site, they're wanted for trespassing:

closed%20sign.JPG

On 4-20-2006 University officials closed Farrand Field from 12 Noon until 5 PM. The field was closed off with barricades, yellow jacketed "event staff" personnel and police officers.

Approximately 40 signs were posted on all sides of the field advising that the field was closed and that video and photographic surveillance was going to be used on and around the field that day. A photo of one of the signs is shown to the right.

Those individuals who are pictured below and on additional pages were photographed on the field during the closure hours as posted on the signs.

from what I understand, poss of up to an ounce in colorado is only a $100 ticket, and no more serious than a parking ticket. the kids are a bunch of fucking idiots for ignoring the signs and smoking in public anyway.

gamblers grin is negroid?

im a caucasoid. i tutor elementary/middle school kids and will be teaching hs next year. heh.

I was thinking about buying a yearbook from that University and just comparing faces all day and maybe rack up some earnings..then I thought to myself:

Fuck being a narc - What goes around comes around..It sure is an eazy way to pick up a zip though..

Its pretty funny that everyone they want for trespassing has a doobzor in their hand

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now