rat pot smokers out for $50. what a load.

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I was in Boulder last August... HOLY FUCK!

There's an old friend of mine from PA and during the winter months we often talk about one of the southern advantages is that you get to see girls wearing 'summer' clothes all year around but, we both also talk about that anticipation of being snowed in for most of the year and then that glorious spring day comes around and all the girls come out in their flimsy clothes after hibernation...

Well, let me just say, I've been all over this country and out of it a bit as well... BOULDER in AUGUST is wall to wall hotties of every sort... and the sun stays up late and you can get Taddy Porter in just any old liquor store!

20060420%20IMAGE%20026_jpg.jpg

I bet this chick's cute in person.

20060420%20IMAGE%20116_jpg.jpg

20060420%20IMAGE%20129_jpg.jpg

skankface

That shit reminded why I've never made smoking trees a big part of my personality, even when I was smoking upwards of a half per day. Most of these people are probably seriously proud of the fact that they smoke dub, as if they put effort into becomming accomplished herbans and now it's extension of who they are.

I like drugs, I've had a shitload of fun on drugs... I'll just never understand 'drug culture'.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
this was a sarcastic question.....right??

Not really, I mean shit. Fucking do something with your life instead of living off of Mom and Dads Tuition money. Fucking Hippies.

^^I'm sure that there weren't people all up in their faces taking pictures.

Also, a thought occurs, I would love to have been visiting because you're picture would be on that site and it wouldn't even matter.

Also, it would have been cool if everyone showed up in ski masks. THOSE would be some cool pictures.

-fuse.

do i get a reward if i rat these kids out for looking like douche bags?

on a serious note its valiant efforts like these that ensure tax money will be efficiently wasted, the wrong people will be punished and i will always have an easier time getting weed and coke than i will prescription drugs (and i have insurance). god bless america.

Guest nutsonmychin!
werd, an ounce of sense.

sinsemilla that is.

also, there are many buds on this page i would SMASH

HHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

I can just picture you typing this while smokin a huge joint.

hahaha

:cool:

i had one in copenhagen that looked pretty much like the bat dude is holding up there.

noice.

and yeah fuse, i agree

people were probably not up in their faces.

doesn't change the fact that their facial expressions are saying that to me.