Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

hats

i am looking for one of the old blue jays hats like they wore before the one with the canada flag on it and the hideous thing they have now any suggestions?

uh... i got hit on by too many gays since i started rocking an upper playground jeremy fish hat... so i'm in the market for somethin new that's not sports and preferably comes in a bigger size for my big ass head. lemme know...

does anyone know what size an L-R-G large hat would be? like 7 7/8??? my head is fat.

does anyone know what size an L-R-G large hat would be? like 7 7/8??? my head is fat.

i have a size M hat, which fits pretty big. and this is comming from a guy w/ a pretty big noggin...

i wear 7 3/8th's in new era fitteds..

but then again, i also have a lrg 'woven' hat that is a M too, that fits pretty tight...

so overall, this reply deems useless

bend your bills you wiggertrash kids.

i wear a custom had i spraypainted, i stole it from a girl, it was all pink and said "boy trouble" on it, so i sprayed it and hit it up with some markers, now its a fresh graff hat.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now