Cheating

AlwaysBombin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 2 2006, 06:18 AM

Cheating is fuckin weak. Either be with her or be with all the others. But dont tell her you love her and fuck some other girl behind her back. That shit is for shame.

indeed. i've seen this in action, and it makes me sick. But if i were her, i rather not know, and i rather still not know.. ya feel me niqwuah

feelin ya there always bombing.

was like that too.

then i relised.

everytime i cheated on a girl.

it would haunt me for fucking agessssss.

mostlikely till the relationship brokedown to sex, then weekley sex.

then catchya.

cheating works in reverce i find.

i cheat on a girl.

and all i can think about is "is she cheating, shes cheating on me!"

own insecurity.

you dont cheat and she probally wont.

chicks aint got cocks.

my cocks the boss when i had too much drink.

and that chickie babe looks fineeee.

thats my "i fucked up" line.

and renmber! Hoes come a dime a dozen!

a real woman?.

dont fuck it up son.

havign said that the best hting for you to do is to break up with her and go fuc ka bunch of meaningless lowies like you obviously are suited to, its ncier to this girl whos probably a decent bird and doesnt know that youre a deadshit

hahahaah her mom busted both your asses.

anyway, life goes on homie. go to college, travel the world, make some money, buy hookers and expensive cigars.

most likely your ex-girlfriend is gunna go off to college too and find mr. right (someone who will treat her better) and on top of that he's gunna receive awsome head and lap dances from her on the daily and get cooked 5 course meals and back rubs and shes gunna clean the house nekkid just for him..? why? because he treats her like a queen and doesnt come on 12oz asking if he should cheat on her and shit!

good luck slut.

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Mar 1 2006, 08:39 PM

I'm about to be 18

Nigga just ruined it when I read this part. 18? Son you dont even know which way is up yet. Break up with her and get some ass. But make sure youre getting alot of ass cause if youre justing messing with 2 slampigs a month then you aint gettin shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I cheat at UNO all the time. Well, all the time I'm playing UNO, that is. I'm not playing UNO all the time.

The point is, I don't have AIDS.

Originally posted by DEE38@Mar 2 2006, 09:34 AM

on top of that he's gunna receive awsome head and lap dances from her on the daily and get cooked 5 course meals and back rubs and shes gunna clean the house nekkid just for him..? why? because he treats her like a queen and doesnt come on 12oz asking if he should cheat on her and shit!

But I get all that now and I DO come on 12oz askin if I should cheat on her...damn, imagine all the cool shit he's gunna get if he doesn't do that

I've never cheated. Shit's lame.

My new chick is cool enough that if there is a girl we both like we can take her to bed if she's down.

Cheating is fucked up though, if it's a serious relationship (or has been) shit will fuck her up if you do it. Just break it off (nicely) and move on.

Archived