Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's downright poetic e-beef happened in a Morrissey thread; it's even more poetic that I was actually able to use the word 'poetic' in describing e-beef going down in a Morrissey thread.

I hope neither of you were listening to that 'The more you ignore me, the closer I get' track while posting in here.. that'd just throw the planet off-balance.

you and seeking should continue to take part in drunken faggot gangbangs where you convince yourselves you aren’t faggots because there is one pussy in the room, even though you spend your faggot time looking at your buddy’s faggot dick as it gets sucked. Until one day, you decide that only real men fuck each other up the ass, and you’ll still convince yourself you’re straight, all while going on fishing trips and camping with your faggot friends who are a little more comfortable in their faggot skin.

hahaha, I just quoted that somewhere else... funny stuff fish dick.

Though, you know... sometimes this sort of gay-bash ranting is actually the product of repressed homosexuality. Just saying... Did you see American Beauty?

Originally posted by Smart@Feb 28 2006, 08:27 PM

Though, you know... sometimes this sort of gay-bash ranting is actually the product of repressed homosexuality. Just saying... Did you see American Beauty?

eh, i was kinda wondering the same thing about you guys.

if i was gay, i'd be offended. but i'm not.

p.s. lookit this douchebag

large-msg-1110497722-2.jpg

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 28 2006, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 28 2006, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Smart@Feb 28 2006, 08:27 PM

eh, i was kinda wondering the same thing about you guys.

if i was gay, i'd be offended. but i'm not.

p.s. lookit this douchebag

large-msg-1110497722-2.jpg

[/b]

tom delonge from blink 182????

tom4.jpg

How to give yourself temporary night vision!!

Ok, coolest thing ever right here. It's really simple. Take one hand and hold it over one of your eyes (keep your eye closed as well) for at least 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes is up, shut off all of the lights so that it is very difficult to see with your eye that is not covered. Then, uncover your eye. Too your surprise you will be able to see everything clearly!

This is awsome, and everyone should try. The reason this works is that the rods in your eye that allow for low light vision take 20 minutes to adjust to darkness levels. When adjusted to the no light condition of your hand, the available light condition of a dark room becomes clear.

Note: Rods only see in black and white, so that is how you will see in the dark, but some color might be visible.

Originally posted by dumy@Feb 28 2006, 09:56 PM

well what would someone on a 12 oz graffiti forum possibly use night vision for?

...yeah

some of them, and i'm nt naming names, but some would probably use it to see the cock that is entering their mouths.

i'm just sayin.

seen as how this thread is full of random shit anyway. heres another.

you need a camera with a flash and a completely dark room. hold your hand up in front of you as you let the flash off. for a little while after the flash goes off you will be able to see everything as it was when the flash went off. you can move your hand around but still see it right in front of you. its a strange feeling. you can also do it with other people in the room and whatever. most enjoyable while high.

Originally posted by skullnbones@Feb 28 2006, 10:00 PM

seen as how this thread is full of random shit anyway. heres another.

you need a camera with a flash and a completely dark room. hold your hand up in front of you as you let the flash off. for a little while after the flash goes off you will be able to see everything as it was when the flash went off. you can move your hand around but still see it right in front of you. its a strange feeling. you can also do it with other people in the room and whatever. most enjoyable while high.

that sounds trippy.