Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tool has become crap, they used to be real good. they kinda worked themselves into this weird paradox where you weren't sure if you were even supposed to like them anymore, because doing so might mean that you were just a sheep, even if you thought you were listening for the right reasons. it's like that scene in princess bride where they're arguing over the drinking of the poison. you get all wrapped up in trying to figure out some weird unspoken riddle, that you just befuddle yourself. now i mostly think of them as some kind of a really annoying two part abnormal psych/algebra test that you don't even really need to take, so instead you just blow it off and go get coffee with jenny and talk about sweaters.

undertow is still really good though.

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 27 2006, 07:09 PM

no, you seem to fight with homosexual innuendoes, a stalker like (although very erroneous) recollection of my last 6 years of posting, and a non-disclosed ability to 'ruin' my life from behind your computer screen. all of which, while funny, wouldn't even begin to describe the laughter of you actually driving across the country to punch me in the (well toothed) mouth because i made fun of you on the internet.

you're a pussy.

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 27 2006, 08:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 27 2006, 08:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 27 2006, 07:09 PM

no, you seem to fight with homosexual innuendoes, a stalker like (although very erroneous) recollection of my last 6 years of posting, and a non-disclosed ability to 'ruin' my life from behind your computer screen. all of which, while funny, wouldn't even begin to describe the laughter of you actually driving across the country to punch me in the (well toothed) mouth because i made fun of you on the internet.

you're a pussy.

[/b]

okay last one..... maybe....

Casek is such'a angry angry boy....

you need a little MOZ in yer life....

"Love's young dream

I'm the one who shopped you

I'm the one who stopped you

'Cause in my sorry way I love you

Love's young dream

Are you sorry

For what you've done ?

Well, you're not the only one

And in my sorry way I love you"

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 27 2006, 06:51 PM

tool has become crap, they used to be real good. they kinda worked themselves into this weird paradox where you weren't sure if you were even supposed to like them anymore, because doing so might mean that you were just a sheep, even if you thought you were listening for the right reasons. [no]it's like that scene in princess bride where they're arguing over the drinking of the poison. you get all wrapped up in trying to figure out some weird unspoken riddle, that you just befuddle yourself. now i mostly think of them as some kind of a really annoying two part abnormal psych/algebra test that you don't even really need to take, so instead you just blow it off and go get coffee with jenny and talk about sweaters. [/hell no]

You've seen/read one too many Tool interviews. Let's take a step back...

I got your message. It's like what KoRn is to 12 year old Megan. But if have to say that about Tool, you might as well say that about every other band.

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 27 2006, 07:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 27 2006, 07:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 27 2006, 07:09 PM

you're a pussy.

[/b]

ZING!

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Feb 27 2006, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Feb 27 2006, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 27 2006, 06:51 PM

tool has become crap, they used to be real good. they kinda worked themselves into this weird paradox where you weren't sure if you were even supposed to like them anymore, because doing so might mean that you were just a sheep, even if you thought you were listening for the right reasons. [no]it's like that scene in princess bride where they're arguing over the drinking of the poison. you get all wrapped up in trying to figure out some weird unspoken riddle, that you just befuddle yourself. now i mostly think of them as some kind of a really annoying two part abnormal psych/algebra test that you don't even really need to take, so instead you just blow it off and go get coffee with jenny and talk about sweaters. [/hell no]

You've seen/read one too many Tool interviews. Let's take a step back...

I got your message. It's like what KoRn is to 12 year old Megan. But if have to say that about Tool, you might as well say that about every other band.

[/b]

ZING!-worthy.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Feb 27 2006, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Feb 27 2006, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Feb 27 2006, 06:51 PM

tool has become crap...

You've seen/read one too many Tool interviews...

[/b]

I've never read an article or seen an interview (or vice versa) and I can say beyond a shadow of doubt that Seeking is right.

tool has become crap...

Originally posted by lord_casek+Feb 27 2006, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Feb 27 2006, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Flavicon@Feb 27 2006, 08:24 PM

Morrissey would not approve of this thread!

he wouldn't approve of your vagina, either.

meaning: he's gay

right.

[/b]

weee todd iddddddddd

------------------------------------------------------------

zing (zng) v. tr. Informal

1. To attack verbally; criticize sharply: zing an opponent in a debate.

zing - interjection: A self proclaimed exclamation of superior bantering abilities

noun: a statement designed to verbally serve someone

zing - Term white people use to sound cool (i.e., even more white) after an insult.

Asian Kid (to White Kid 1): You are cracker.

White Kid 2 (standing next to White Kid 1): ZING!

Asian Kid (to all White People in general): Could you stop being so f*cking white for a f*cking second?"

zing - A lame expression used by lame, pretentious pseudo-interlectuals in order to try and make a person feel stupid.

Insulting the recipient's intelligence (implying they're too stupid to realise they've been 'dissed' in some way or another), some crony of theirs has to call out 'Zing!'.

They usually do this because they are incapable of actually being smart, and instead acheive this fake image by making others look stupid.

Pseudo-Interlectual A: <some witty remark, thats not that witty that I can't be stuffed to think of right now>

Pseudo-Interlectual B: "Zing!"

Me - "Really? Are you SURE I was just 'Zung'? I am incapable of detecting these things, don't you know..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Need I say more? Not so Smart eh?

Zing!

haha, i'm kidding.

you'd kill me in real life. whoever you are.