Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I followed the 'rules' as posted there in scenario 2

Pseudo-Interlectual A: <some witty remark, thats not that witty that I can't be stuffed to think of right now>for shit's and giggles let's just say "you're a pussy"

Pseudo-Interlectual B: "Zing!"

Me - (I dunno why it would be you, it would be Seeking who got 'zung' right? but he didn't... and, as it turns out I was merely employing a sarcastic response for possible humorous results)

ZORK!

Originally posted by lord_columbine@Feb 27 2006, 07:25 PM

all of you need to chill out and let me

take care if this.

seriously, this is his spotlight, and he will not have his thunder stolen!!

don't worry broham, i won't argue with anyone else but you, i promise! as far as im concerned, all these people checking out this thread, waiting for you to go bat shit insane again, they're not even here. i don't even see their names at the bottom of the screen.

Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 27 2006, 10:35 PM

no need, i know where you live.

Golf announcer's whisper

I love the way Casek goes for the 'stalky vibe' here but I just don't think he totally commited and it's not paying off for him... well, he's gonna have a tuff up and down to get out of this, let's watch..

Originally posted by Smart+Feb 28 2006, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Feb 28 2006, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 27 2006, 10:35 PM

no need, i know where you live.

Golf announcer's whisper

I love the way Casek goes for the 'stalky vibe' here but I just don't think he totally commited and it's not paying off for him... well, he's gonna have a tuff up and down to get out of this, let's watch..

[/b]

seeking should really be more careful about who he chooses as friends and how many pics of his face he posts online. took roughly 6 minutes.

and seeking: what's wrong? can't fight like a real man? gona pull a strap on me? i'm not a kid, either. funny, you make jokes about how old i am, but you're only a couple of years younger. how pussy of you. gotta pull a gun on someone that wants a fight. bitch move oner.