Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Feb 28 2006, 03:11 AM

wow smart. i thought we were homies and shit.

guess i was wrongo.

c'mon, CONTEXT!

funny is transcendence... fell short? some say but you can't be mad at me for trying... unless you're muslim... you're not muslim are you? I'm not muslim but I'm not sure it matters. I think I saw something somewhere about that but then it was probably about something else entirely but it made me think of you, or more to the point, it made me think about you... that is, things about you... not personally but I mean surrounding you, like I see a salt shaker and a doorway, a rug... did you have a relative with the letter 'e' in their name?

alright this has to be the funniest beef thread i've ever seen. not to say beef is entertaining, or should be used for entertainment... morrisey is entertainment for crying out loud.

while you all are making the internet realer than real, i'm over here turning into the lawnmower man and shit.

can't we reason with each other? i never understand when people don't reason.