Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I weigh 195 these days and I could stand to gain a few meaningful pounds.

Then again, my 5'5", 140 lb buddy who was a big scrapper for the Peterborough Petes (hockey heads know the rep of the Petes) almost gave me brain damage from the three KOs he gave me in a ten minutes.

HAHAHAAH you didn't just talk about OHL on here! Fuck yeah dude!

I'm amazed that this has gone three pages and the violence hasn't escalated to capslocks yet. I probably woulda gone capslock on like the first page. But then again, I'm not a role model.

I don't know what this shit is about, but I do know that both seeking and casek are two of my favorite, as well as recognizable 12oz personalities. Maybe you guys need to listen to some morrisey for a while and chill out.

everytime i see this thread title i start thinking about rebels with the harley boots split cuff pants,trimmed eyebrows..tres flowered hair and obligatory cure t-shirt..

aaw memories at dogz parties girls dancing bullets flying keg empty , me an the homies raiding the fridge...aww yes

crazy how the party turned gangster so fast..

ok resume beef

Not to try and sound above anyone, cus I used to get mad agitated too, but beefing online is a road to nowhere. Wasted energy is all it ads up to. First of all, 9 out of 10 times you're not going to see dude in the physical. Plus, probably 75% of the people on this shit don't even have the heart to get busy if they did see them. Positivity is the new shit, kill them with kindness and save your rage for the niggas you can touch.