Letting loose at your friends friends.

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Feb 24 2006, 03:55 PM

dude, you sound like a geek who gets offended too easily... I've dealt with people like that many times...that dude sounds wicked fun...talking mad shit, fucking with poeple, buying mad drinks..sounds like 90% of my freinds and me especially...I always fuck with people at bars and if they start acting dorky I just clock them for being a fag...all in good fun of course...

but I am a professional asshole and proud of it, it was the way I was brought up...

Thats just the drinking culture man..get used to it or stay home drinking martinis

It could be that, too. Some people just don't know what ball busting is.

Guest nutsonmychin!

the only reason anyone would fuck with anyone like that is because they can. and he thought he could call you a faggot multiple times and then buy you a drink and then do it again and you wouldnt do anything. and he was right.

and then you called him and told him he hurt your feelings??

you should punch yourself in the face on principle.

Originally posted by kido@Feb 24 2006, 04:05 PM

listen, dudes probably just upset because your a nice guy and hes a prick that no one really likes. Youve got your shit together and he doesnt. Hes jealous of you and this is his way of showing it.

This is usually a problem women have.

The more I think about it, the more I think this dude is right on the money. This dude sounds like a manipulative drama queen.

Originally posted by SilentBob@Feb 24 2006, 09:14 AM

Pumkin head keeps trying to get me to stay, so eventually I try and be nice and say sure, lets finish our drinks. Dude grins and calls me a faggot. I'm still thinking its better just to leave so I bounce.

this is when you should of proceeded to kick his fucking ass.The only reason he tried to act like your friend after you flipped out on him is because thats when he realized you aint gonna take his shit and will stand up for yours, so he got shook and tried to actlike your friend.He is one of those homos who will only fight someone he knows is scared of him or he can beat up, next time you see him, just deck him in this mouth, hell never say a word to you again, guaranteed

^ Yeah that's exactly what pissed me off about him. There was one point where he palmed me in the head so I put my drink down and palmed him back and faced him to square of. And he just pushed past me then palmed one of our mutual friends in the head who he knew would just put up with his shit. (it should be understood, he's well known for this, and people just kind of let him do it, because it does have a certain humor element to it).

And as for my feelings comment or whatever. It was more like I regretted not punching him at the time. And wanted to vent at him. And get a window of oppourtunity to find out where he was and go and sort it out. Because I really should of just let it out at the time (and beat him down, which I could do pretty easily). If it helps you guys feel better it was almost imediately followed by something like " then tell me where you are we'll sort it out, we'll fucking sort it out you blah blah blah.."

As for punching him now, well I'm not that violent. I mean would you wait three days or something then punch some guy loosely in your circle of friends in the grill just because he called you a faggot one time? I really don't care enough for that.

The end.

Originally posted by SilentBob@Feb 24 2006, 10:08 PM

As for punching him now, well I'm not that violent. I mean would you wait three days or something then punch some guy loosely in your circle of friends in the grill just because he called you a faggot one time?

no, that's why you wait for him to do it the next time you all kick it THEN smash him in the face. simple.

yeah Ive got friend who does that to, he was out with us as well.

The same night he scared our friend (same guy who got slapped) into putting him into our crew I lost my temper and punched him in the face. Now we're really good friends.

Apparently after I left the bar he picked a fight with this pumkin head guy. He called me right before, this is how our phone conversation went.

Friend- Hey I'm at **** now, where are you?

Me- Aww I just left mate, ***** and ***** should still be there.

Friend- Where are you?

Me- I'm at home dude, me and pumkin head had an argument so I thought I'd better leave

Friend- (in this voice like he just found out the secret to time travel) I'll fucking hit for you brah!

Me- No don't hit him dude, I can hit him myself if I want to.

Friend- grraaaaaahhh *phone hangs up*

Maybe you had to be there, but it made me laugh.

haha yeah it makes everyone else shake their head as well. But like Mack's friend, he never really crosses the line. So I just spend my time giggling at him and trying to stop him from embarressing himself too much or passing out in some place where you'de really rather not pass out in.

He always feels like a total dick in the morning

Originally posted by SilentBob@Feb 24 2006, 06:08 PM

As for punching him now, well I'm not that violent. I mean would you wait three days or something then punch some guy loosely in your circle of friends in the grill just because he called you a faggot one time?

if i didnt know him and didnt like him. hell yeah, the wait will just make it worse for him

Simply put, if he's that two faced, and he pisses you off that much, I'm sure

you'll feel better after you've hurt the guy..Pacifism has it's limits.

I hate fighting, but if I have to, I'm not going to make excuses for why

it's ok for someone to publicly shit on me, I'm either going to fuck him up, or

get my ass kicked. Then try to forget it ever happened, either way.. Simple.

Originally posted by LENS@Feb 24 2006, 06:17 PM

^^^

it makes us shake our heads

Most definetly. There is really no reason for you to not have punched mother fucker in the head. Other than the fact that most people will do almost anything not to fight. If there is a next time, there is really only one way to redeem yourself in the face of 12oz. And that is by romping that little bitch. If you "know" you can beat his ass "quite easily" then there is no reason to let him treat you like his fucking bitch. You don't let people treat you like that man, it's fucked to me. regrdless of whether or not dude was playing or not, once he realized that you didn't find it funny, and then kept going, you should have cracked him.

Originally posted by Smart+Feb 24 2006, 10:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Feb 24 2006, 10:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpanishBrown1704.CMK.@Feb 24 2006, 09:54 AM

Don't even bother with the guy next time..and when he gets drink[drunk, right?]

No,no... hurt him while he's sober, you want him to remember... in fact, you want to hurt him and scare him so much that he goes and gets drunk trying to forget...

[/b]

fuckhim up while he drunk. from what i got from the story, he is an okay guy when he is sober but an idiot when he is drunk. teach him a lesson when he is drunk and acting the fool.