I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how do you find such pet squirrelz?

i live in ireland and stumbled into a pet shop one day and they had three,

they very rarely get them here, the dude in the shop said he wouldnt have them agin for over a year.

according to the internet they are pretty common to find in pet shops in the states

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

its a richardsons ground squirrel......like a small gopher like critter

it is the business.mad tame.......more flicks......

IMG_1930-1.jpg

ahhaha look at him go! hes awesome!

i just searched for a average life span on a squirrel, and they only like for a few years... That would suck!!

what would you say the life span in captivity be?

This is somewhat offtopic but for any dog owners, I need some help!

We brought my dog in and noticed something hard in her fur...and burrowed through and found it had no end. It was some sort of bug (I know about tics and mites) it had a whiteish body and a black head (of what we could see) but the head seems to still be stuck in there. Is there anything we can do until we can get to the vet tomorrow evening? We tried cleaning it out but obviously is the head is stuck in there it's not cleaning too much...

Help PLEASE.

Sounds like a tick,just try and get it out closest to the skin as possible,and much of the head as possible,then hit it with some peroxide and keep an eye on it if it starts to look infected at all hit it with more peroxide,its not a deer tick from the sound of it,so lyme disease shouldnt be a worry.hope that help you. And itll take a bit of force to rip that fucker out.